PSA: Barry Szamboti Cue

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You should sue yourself imo. Your replies have been less than inspiring to someone investing in cues.

Come now, "investing in cues" is a joke anyway. If you are "investing" in cues, just burn your money.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Come now, "investing in cues" is a joke anyway. If you are "investing" in cues, just burn your money.

Yeah, I've heard that before about watches, trading cards, cars, jewelry, ect... I think if you can get educated to what the finer things are in any category of goods you have a good chance that they will be desirable at some point...

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Yeah, I've heard that before about watches, trading cards, cars, jewelry, ect... I think if you can get educated to what the finer things are in any category of goods you have a good chance that they will be desirable at some point...

Sure, because the finest cues are selling as well as they were 10 years ago. If you bought a cue in 1995, you're taking a bath on it today. If you bought it in 2005, you're taking a bath on it today.

Yes, even him. Or him. Or him. Or that guy too.

Cars have universal billionaire interest. So does art, watches, jewelry. Pool cues do not.

Though, I should bow to your mastery of cues as investments. It's impossible to pose money when you trade a Josey sneaky or whatever for a huge Gus. Congratulations on the investment portfolio. How many of your cues have you paid for in your "education of the finer things"?

Last edited:

yogapantsqt

Registered
GDI bill you are so full of bullsht

The Iam groot is a new facebook account with no info except it comes from the same ipadress as joe?? lol

thank you frank for the kind words it is always a pleasure dealing with you and good conversation also you taught me alot when i was green and new!

Man you are so full of shit. Iamgroot on facebook is me. Many dealers know who IAMGROOT is. They know who i really am and i have met a few of them in person. How could it have the same damn IP ADDRESS as joe? you changing professions to a hacker now or what? or you hacking partime and scam artist is still your main job?

I wasn't going to comment again about your crap but there you go making absolute effing lies out of your as* again. TELL ME HOW THE FLYING FK HIS IP ADDRESS IS SAME AS MINE WHEN WE LIVE IN TOTALLY DIFFERENT STATES YOU LYING SACK OF MEAT.

The fact of the matter is you can deny all the bullS you do with your cues but eventually someone will know. I have literally bought cues from you and 1 year afte my purchase r i take the cue to the maker they TOLD ME POINT BLANK this cue has been worked on by someone else despite YOU "William Grassley" telling me it is original with no work done on it.

AGAIN IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLEAD IGNORANCE LIKE NORMAL AT LEAST GIVE YOUR FUTURE SUCKERS I MEAN CUSTOMERS A WARNING THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK SHT ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE CUE YOU ARE SELLING AND TELL THEM TO BUY AT THEIR OWN RISK INSTEAD OF LYING OUT OF YOUR AS*

You always always like to hype yourself as some religious saint who does charity and how fair you are about refunds and exchange for equal or greater value. Get out of here with your bullSht. You have literally sent me a cue with dents in it, proceeded to claim i have no idea how i missed that when it was more then 1 dent /chip in it, and when i asked you for a refund you insisted on exchanging for something else that you determine the prices for. When it becomes clear that you aren't going to refund the cash people have no choice but to take your "SUGGESTED TRADE"

my rant is over and this is just proof that you make crap up. BUY FROM THIS GUY AT YOUR OWN DAMN RISK.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so how much are we asking for the cue
i am interested in buying it

Tsk tsk on you grown men acting like children

cash buyer here

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Sure, because the finest cues are selling as well as they were 10 years ago. If you bought a cue in 1995, you're taking a bath on it today. If you bought it in 2005, you're taking a bath on it today.

Yes, even him. Or him. Or him. Or that guy too.

Cars have universal billionaire interest. So does art, watches, jewelry. Pool cues do not.

Though, I should bow to your mastery of cues as investments. It's impossible to pose money when you trade a Josey sneaky or whatever for a huge Gus. Congratulations on the investment portfolio. How many of your cues have you paid for in your "education of the finer things"?

How many of my cues have I've paid for because of being educated in the field?, well I'm not sure what your implying but lets just say NONE of them have come for free...

That work for you Patrick?

Also when I said "I think if you can get educated............" "You" meant anyone not you personally.... I guess I should have made that clearer. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I'm learning how touchy some can be..LOL

Last edited:

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Man you are so full of shit. Iamgroot on facebook is me. Many dealers know who IAMGROOT is. They know who i really am and i have met a few of them in person. How could it have the same damn IP ADDRESS as joe? you changing professions to a hacker now or what? or you hacking partime and scam artist is still your main job?

I wasn't going to comment again about your crap but there you go making absolute effing lies out of your as* again. TELL ME HOW THE FLYING FK HIS IP ADDRESS IS SAME AS MINE WHEN WE LIVE IN TOTALLY DIFFERENT STATES YOU LYING SACK OF MEAT.

The fact of the matter is you can deny all the bullS you do with your cues but eventually someone will know. I have literally bought cues from you and 1 year afte my purchase r i take the cue to the maker they TOLD ME POINT BLANK this cue has been worked on by someone else despite YOU "William Grassley" telling me it is original with no work done on it.

AGAIN IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLEAD IGNORANCE LIKE NORMAL AT LEAST GIVE YOUR FUTURE SUCKERS I MEAN CUSTOMERS A WARNING THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK SHT ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE CUE YOU ARE SELLING AND TELL THEM TO BUY AT THEIR OWN RISK INSTEAD OF LYING OUT OF YOUR AS*

You always always like to hype yourself as some religious saint who does charity and how fair you are about refunds and exchange for equal or greater value. Get out of here with your bullSht. You have literally sent me a cue with dents in it, proceeded to claim i have no idea how i missed that when it was more then 1 dent /chip in it, and when i asked you for a refund you insisted on exchanging for something else that you determine the prices for. When it becomes clear that you aren't going to refund the cash people have no choice but to take your "SUGGESTED TRADE"

my rant is over and this is just proof that you make crap up. BUY FROM THIS GUY AT YOUR OWN DAMN RISK.
how come i dont know you and what cue did you buy and if it had dings why did you not tell me? good try joe and every one has 72 hours to determine if the cue is up to standard for a full refund and i pay shipping .. so if you did not contact me it is you and i would never say trade it if it is within that time! so give me your name and cue ill look up the notes and if you bought several cues why do i not know you!! ?????????????? and joe give up your games

Last edited:

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how come i dont know you and what cue did you buy and if it had dings why did you not tell me? good try joe and every one has 72 hours to determine if the cue is up to standard for a full refund and i pay shipping .. so if you did not contact me it is you and i would never say trade it if it is within that time! so give me your name and cue ill look up the notes and if you bought several cues why do i not know you!! ?????????????? and joe give up your games

Thank you all for the calls and buliding me up.don did let the world know that i did not have a letter and he did not know when he sold it to me .but my attorney suggested i stop with this until the papers are served and the court case we opened against pooltable majic /classic cues/joe v /and mark k is completed!! thank you all and wish you all the very best! I will not post further!

Dude can't even take his shysters advice.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
How many of my cues have I've paid for because of being educated in the field?, well I'm not sure what your implying but lets just say NONE of them have come for free...

That work for you Patrick?

Also when I said "I think if you can get educated............" "You" meant anyone not you personally.... I guess I should have made that clearer. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I'm learning how touchy some can be..LOL

Calling out your pretensions about "education" when you utterly steal everything from people is not being "touchy"

Congratulations on your heists to date, and your $700 Gus, I hope for your continued success on robbing the blind out of their baubles.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Calling out your pretensions about "education" when you utterly steal everything from people is not being "touchy"

Congratulations on your heists to date, and your $700 Gus, I hope for your continued success on robbing the blind out of their baubles.

$700 Gus?? Heists to date?? :rotflmao1:... Please "educate" me and others and share what you THINK you know with everyone here regarding both of those statements. Those who ACTUALLY know anything about me personally, Are about to get a good laugh..

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Whats taking you so long to educate everyone on my "heists" Patrick? Research coming up dry? You're so quick to spew reckless allegations yet so slow proving them...We're all waiting.... I'll save the rest the wait, he cant produce any valid info because he doesn't know anything about any of my cues nor the particulars of aquiring them...

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Whats taking you so long to educate everyone on my "heists" Patrick? Research coming up dry? You're so quick to spew reckless allegations yet so slow proving them...We're all waiting........

Sorry, some of us actually have jobs.

There's no research to be done, you're a scrounger, but you surely paid market price for your Gus and other cues, so I retract my supposition. There's no way you would stoop to the level of shanking people with low-level cues for the big boy cues.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Sorry, some of us actually have jobs.

There's no research to be done, you're a scrounger, but you surely paid market price for your Gus and other cues, so I retract my supposition. There's no way you would stoop to the level of shanking people with low-level cues for the big boy cues.

A scrounger?? Is that all you got!?... Patrick, do yourself and others a favor and hide your ignorance better. Just keep me out of your thoughts and go about your own business.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
A scrounger?? Is that all you got!?... Patrick, do yourself and others a favor and hide your ignorance better. Just keep me out of your thoughts and go about your own business.

Thank you, I don't need to educate anyone here and I can't debate you if your claim is that you paid anywhere near market value on your Szam or Bushka. Is that your claim?

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Thank you, I don't need to educate anyone here and I can't debate you if your claim is that you paid anywhere near market value on your Szam or Bushka. Is that your claim?

I'm not making any claims nor do I need to. Your the only one who seems to "claimng" anything but you dont know anything and evertime you open your mouth you're broadening that perspective exponentially. As for debating, it's beginning to beleive that maybe you're not really part of "the market" and don't have a clue what market values are. Maybe you're just jealous becasue you want what I have yet dont have he where whithall to get it so you make up bs to make yourself feel better... Who knows. I really dont care. What I do know is a debate would be pointless for those reasons.

You know I'm a little confused. If you find my perspective on cue collecting a problem why the hell are you active in supporting a pool and billiard forum? Do you enjoy being a part of the pool and billiard and cue community? Or are you here to just ruffle feathers?

Either way, like I said, if you keep to yourself and out of my business I'm sure that'll make us both happy.