pt109; Requesting Permission To Knock Your Action, Sir...

Yeah without specifics it could be even worse...

You kinda just did.

Yep, and without specifics it might be worse, cause it allows people's imaginations to run wild...

p.s. I don't care if kicken chicken knocks my action...

Jaden
 
I've only got this to say, Brian,

I'm probably the best ever gin-chess- scrabble player who has ran a 2-pack
with a '68 Joss....and has had a hole-in-one with a four iron on a 195 yard
hole with an elevated green.... shooting into the wind,

pt.....<...shallow end of the talent pool
:o
 
I've only got this to say, Brian,

I'm probably the best ever gin-chess- scrabble player who has ran a 2-pack
with a '68 Joss....and has had a hole-in-one with a four iron on a 195 yard
hole with an elevated green.... shooting into the wind,

pt.....<...shallow end of the talent pool
:o

well I heard something different and it was from a very reliable and high profile legend in our sport.

And he said that with you guys at hill-hill after the gin-chess portion, the word you came with in the scrabble match defied laws, logic, and even physics, yet no one attending or officiating could disprove your word's validity, not Mirriam, not Webster, not Helfert, nobody.

To be honest, he still seems scarred over this and he wouldn't tell me the word. He just trembled a little and walked away, hanging his head.

pt, my good friend, what was that word?

best,
brian kc <--- hoping you can still get a game...
 
well I heard something different and it was from a very reliable and high profile legend in our sport.

And he said that with you guys at hill-hill after the gin-chess portion, the word you came with in the scrabble match defied laws, logic, and even physics, yet no one attending or officiating could disprove your word's validity, not Mirriam, not Webster, not Helfert, nobody.

To be honest, he still seems scarred over this and he wouldn't tell me the word. He just trembled a little and walked away, hanging his head.

pt, my good friend, what was that word?

best,
brian kc <--- hoping you can still get a game...

Actually, the most bemused I ever was at scrabble...
...was when the Viffer laid down 'GZORNX' on me.....
..I forgot to challenge....:crying:
 
Back
Top