Q Masters altercation?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard there was a little scuffle last night, curious to on site details rather then going on hearsay.

Anyone?

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it was pretty good, as scuffles go, but I have been in places were the band would not have stopped playing...

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Face bleeds a lot if it got nicked. Any more details?

I think it's relevant. But you're entitled to your opinion also.

My opinion is stated out of respect for Barry, the Open and those involved. Im sure none of them want this smeared across the forum.

That's my last post in this thread.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion is stated out of respect for Barry, the Open and those involved. Im sure none of them want this smeared across the forum.

That's my last post in this thread.

Thank you for your input.

If I ever do something really stupid, in a room full of people, and it's pool related, please bring it to everyone's attention as a reference of my character.

I would by no means try to smear Barry's name, and I don't think that this topic would bring down the open, Barry or Q Masters.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If someone wants to get into a fight in a public place, it can get talked about. Its not D_lewis or any other poster that is disrespecting the open, it would be the person who started the fight.

They could have gotten into it in their hotel room if they didnt want people talking aboot it.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am waiting for the Storm of the Century to knock on the door. So some tasty gossip would be nice treat from the pool world.

Rumours get started that are crazy when the facts are not out there.
So either tell me some crazy story, or "just the facts" as I am knee
deep in chores before Frankestorm hits.

Lots of hugs
mrs.g

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, somebody captured a snippet of the fight on their cell phone and posted it on YouTube. OMG! You'll never guess who was involved. I am literally shocked. :eek:

Check it out ---> HERE