QC Tool Holder Holders

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Hey guys, just wanted to share in case nobody has seen these yet. I just got two in and they work great. I am not associated with this company but did chat a bit with Tim in email and so far am very pleased. He also has deremel holders, indexing plates and other custom made tools. Web is www.alisam.com and he is also on ebay. Just trying to pass along some info like others have done for me!
Thanks,
Donnie

QCRtothismed.jpg

Last edited:

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I saw those on ebay awhile ago, nice concept but I thought they were a little pricey just for a place to hang my tool holders. Basically $30 bucks for a pair. I'de have to spend $90 bucks just to store my holders. For $90 bucks I think they sit on the table pretty good,lol.

Still a nice concept and looks to be well made. Thanks for sharing.

Mc2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw something like this at a customer's shop

Actually this is a great idea. If you aren't capable of making them yourself the price isn't too bad. I ran into some made from wood 2x4s yesterday and was thinking of making something up.

thanks for sharing.

Jim.

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Your supposed to spend every dime you have in this game anyways right! :wink:

I have my cue lathe mounted to some 1030 aluminum instead of a bench or wood board so these fit on the front face of my lathe and my carriage runs right over the top of them. Very handy and keeps my cutters protected from just laying around or getting knocked on the floor. I thought it was one of those simple, why didnt I think of that ideas.

Donnie

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Donnie

touché............ good point,lol. :p

Like I said, it is a great concept, but I guess for someone like myself just TRYING to start out doing very light repairs, I still have so much other stuff to buy in supplies and tools that are consuming all my funds. :smile:

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I read this post wrong the first time thinking it was a site to buy tool holders :)
Now that I see the real product, I have to say I'll be ordering soon!

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Darcy, I was not sure how to word it. Kind of funny to make it sound right. I like your Oinkers idea and I went and liked your FB page. Good luck and let us know how they go up there. I just ordered some myself to try out.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

I have my cue lathe mounted to some 1030 aluminum instead of a bench or wood board so these fit on the front face of my lathe and my carriage runs right over the top of them. Very handy and keeps my cutters protected from just laying around or getting knocked on the floor. I thought it was one of those simple, why didnt I think of that ideas.

Donnie

No No No Big Don. You are supposed to spend every dime you have and start selling off other things you have.

I like them, might have to buy another lathe so I can buy them.