qualifiers; 14.1

zensartre

Registered
I appreciate all dragon has done, & dr. fedak et al. You can take all this carping about "not world..." and combine with Vaseline.!!! HOWEVER,i wish they could get on it and agree, and publish a list of QUAL'S., not last year's, so a person could try to PLAN an itinerary, regardless of how quixotic it might be. by the way, all the top players should play, and not just whine about "no money". there's no money in pool REGARDLESS. we play for the love of it.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I appreciate all dragon has done, & dr. fedak et al. You can take all this carping about "not world..." and combine with Vaseline.!!! HOWEVER,i wish they could get on it and agree, and publish a list of QUAL'S., not last year's, so a person could try to PLAN an itinerary, regardless of how quixotic it might be. by the way, all the top players should play, and not just whine about "no money". there's no money in pool REGARDLESS. we play for the love of it.

I have not heard of any other Qualifiers being confirmed yet.

I can tell you that Red Shoes Billiards in Alsip, Illinois will be having a qualifier on July 6. Double elimination races to 100. entry fee is $105. The top two qualify.

Attachments

• banner 2.jpg
    banner 2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 529
  • red shoes address 2.jpg
    red shoes address 2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 517
  • big room.jpg
    big room.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

CliftonBilliard

Registered
im prroud to announce that CLIFTON BILLIARDS 1158 main ave Clifton, NJ 07011 (973)928-6622 will be Hosting a 14.1 qualifier July 6 - 7 , Double elimination race to 100 Entry fee is $105 top two qualify

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I got this info in an eamil just the other day.

not sure if they are all confirmed yet.

July 6th Red Shoes Billiards , Chicago, IL (708) 388-3700

July 6th Clifton Billiards , Clifton, NJ (973) 928-6622

July 20th Slate Billiards, Boynton Beach, FL (561) 735-7802

July 27th Sandcastle Billiards, Edison, NJ (732) 632-9277

August 3rd Amsterdam Billiards , New York City, NY (212) 995-0333

I have some plans to play in a few myself, as long as i can get those few saturdays off from work !!!

Good Luck Everyone
-Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Qualifiers

Anyone know when the Maryland qualifier will be?

I think only the five that Steve listed are confirmed right now. If you know a spot in Maryland that wants to hold a qualifier, have them get in touch with Charlie Williams.

Michael Fedak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Steve's list is correct:

I believe that Maryland is now scheduled for September, so obviously no longer a qualifier (LOL).

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Doctor Fedak,

Thank you for your financial contribution to help make this year's event possible.

Yes, Steve's list is correct:

I believe that Maryland is now scheduled for September, so obviously no longer a qualifier (LOL).

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
There has been a date change for the qualifier to be held at Clifton Billiards.
Attached is the new date.

Steve

image.jpg

Wink

14.1 Wannabe
Silver Member
I have not heard of any other Qualifiers being confirmed yet.

I can tell you that Red Shoes Billiards in Alsip, Illinois will be having a qualifier on July 6. Double elimination races to 100. entry fee is $105. The top two qualify.

Bummer, doing this on a high travel holiday weekend. Was hoping to participate this year.

Good luck to all.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Are this qualifiers in the same format as Derby City . high run. Or played matches ?

Qualifiers are regular game matches and depending on the field size would determine how many games you have to win before you qualify !!!

-Steve