Question for Dan white

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you contact Stan Shuffets publishing co? If so what for?
Read the thread and find out for yourself. This was a nothing issue I was having some fun with until cookie, as usual, showed no humor and called me a liar, among other things. I was done with it up to that point.

Oh, and is not Stan's publishing co. Stan published his own book.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read the thread and find out for yourself. This was a nothing issue I was having some fun with until cookie, as usual, showed no humor and called me a liar, among other things. I was done with it up to that point.

Oh, and is not Stan's publishing co. Stan published his own book.
Don't blame me Innocent Dan. You are the one lying, i just pointed it out. The book is published by Butler Books, says so right in the book.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't blame me Innocent Dan. You are the one lying, i just pointed it out. The book is published by Butler Books, says so right in the book.
cookie knows better than Carol who made Stan's book. I guess she is a liar, too.

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cookie knows better than Carol who made Stan's book. I guess she is a liar, too.
Dan you have crossed a line , what’s next is Stan going to look out his window one night and see driving by his house? Moderators need to address this now. This is a man who is obsessed,this is online stalking

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan you have crossed a line , what’s next is Stan going to look out his window one night and see driving by his house? Moderators need to address this now. This is a man who is obsessed,this is online stalking
Had you not escalated a nothing topic by calling me a liar for telling the truth then I would not have called Carol. It was in self defense of my character. Carol was very pleasant and we had a very nice chat. Not sure how that is crossing a line.

I didn't notice this comment was from an anon poster instead of cookie. Same sentiment holds, though.