Question for TAR...

jwilliams

Lapsus calami!
Silver Member
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before on here, although I imagine you guys have probably at least given it some thought...but I was wondering if you'd ever considered making some of these matches you've filmed available to purchase via download?

I know you would still probably have to invest encoding time, but I imagine it would at least cut down on DVD burning and shipping time.

Just a thought...or question...depending on how you want to take it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
hey jamie

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before on here, although I imagine you guys have probably at least given it some thought...but I was wondering if you'd ever considered making some of these matches you've filmed available to purchase via download?

I know you would still probably have to invest encoding time, but I imagine it would at least cut down on DVD burning and shipping time.

Just a thought...or question...depending on how you want to take it.

Thanks!

we are discussing such things as we speak we are in the process of giving the TAR product a face lift and your idea is a great one that we talked about as recently as saturday afternoon! stay tuned!:thumbup:

jwilliams

Lapsus calami!
Silver Member
we are discussing such things as we speak we are in the process of giving the TAR product a face lift and your idea is a great one that we talked about as recently as saturday afternoon! stay tuned!:thumbup:

Cool! Thanks for the info, I'll be looking forward to it! :thumbup:
Oh...and actually this is Jon Williams not Jamie...no relation, although I do know him...lol
Last I knew he was living around KC...I think...

levid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are interested in having some additional help with a facelift on the branding/web design side of things, please let me know. I run a small advertising agency out of Southern California and would be happy to devote some time to increasing awareness of our sport and helping you guys grow.

Thanks,

Isaac

Previous work:
http://www.levid.com
http://www.levid.com/folio