-R- 360 WEDGY delivered WOW!!!

Holy %$#@

I don't even think that their are words to summarize the mastery and beauty of that cue. That is insane.
 
What an impressive cue! To me, inlay work is nice but with modern machinery a lot of the "craftsmanship" is lost. Splices still take a great deal of skilled woodworking ability to pull off. Getting all of those points even has to be a PITA! Way to go, Jerry! You have skillz to pay the billz!
 
Beautiful! I like the veneer stack below the wedge as a vintage touch. You have no excuse to miss a ball now... :thumbup:
 
UNBELIEVABLE ! I can't even imagine the work he put in this cue.:scratchhead:

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
 
Jerry showed me a few pictures of it when I was last at his house. This cue turned out just gorgeous. He does such an amazing job with his return points in his full splices. I have a titlist one and I just love it. Those are beautiful butterflies as well. You have a very fine looking cue there from a great cuemaker.
 
Beautiful cue, love the colors very good choice. And the veneers are just spot on. Great Cue!! :thumbup:
Thanks for sharing, Jake​
 
I'm really excited to see great cuemakers able to make such difficult design and execution. I'm waiting for the gaboon ebony version to blow my mind.
 
Bumping For Obvious Reasons

I'm bumping this because ..... because it is so damn beautiful.
 
Back
Top