-R- 360 WEDGY delivered WOW!!!

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the NUTS!!! I'll let the pics do the talking.

I asked Mr. Jerry -R- to build this cue just as it is, a player, not to be a Closet Queen. Joint is 0.840" with ivory and SS radial pin in butt, not the shaft. I also had a conversation with Jerry regarding having another full splice in the shaft, and we agreed a player would deliver a better hit and feel without the extra splice. Check out the return points, CRAZY TIGHT!!!

I'm headed out to take it for a test drive.

What do you think???


John






P2290033.jpg

P2290034.jpg

P2290023.jpg

P2290025.jpg

P2290028.jpg

P2290029.jpg

P2290030.jpg

P2290031.jpg
 
Last edited:
Stunning! I see one of the shafts looks like from his old stock, too. I know Jerry slaved over this one mightily.
 
Last edited:
Amazing how Jerry builds these cues and acts like it's no big deal.
I'm starting to suspect that he had something to do with the design of the
original wedge cue for Brunswick.
 
ALL I CAN SAY IS FANTASTIC PLAYER, GREAT BALANCE, 19 oz, 19" up from butt plate balance point!!!! HOLY $H!+.

I ran 4 tables in 9 ball in a race to 7 tonight, normally I play 8 ball on 7 footers. I let 4 other decent players test drive the cue and they were wanting to know if one would be in their price range. This is -R-'s best build yet!! I have 45 of his cues. Remember, this IS A PROTOTYPE.

Imagine what he could build if he had 3-4 under his belt. Great possibilities with your needs.

HOLLY CHEESE MAKER BAT MAN!!!


LOVE IT!!!!


John
 
woooooooooooow........

All I can say is wow that is one sweet .ss cue love it.:thumbup:
 
Beautiful Cue

Simply amazing. Great that you like its hit as well. Jerry is the man!!! He is so great to work with on a cue. He send preliminary photos throughout the build to the customer and is not only a great cue maker but a great person to boot. Was a pretty sporty player also back in our Reading, Pa. days and when he was traveling with Jimmy Matz for 10 years!

Wedge
 
very nice
this is no easy accomplishment
jerry is demonstrating some very advanced skill

keep up the good work
 
This is so cool! I love retro-designs, and the "360" has always been one of my handful top favourites. :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.
_________________

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti
 
Hi,

Jerry does "Master's" work to say the least. The details in this cue are amazing and precise.

Rick G
 
Great looking cue. Jerry is moving into that upper tier of cuemaking, all the while building old school cues. This cue got my attention.......WOW!!
 
Back
Top