Rack Starz Calendars for forum members

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Moderator
Wanted to help support the Rack Starz and get a calendar or two from them. As much as I love what they are doing and think the most of the ladies who are involved, I still think Brandywine would be happier with me staring at my Dave Mathews Band calendar for a year instead of the lovely ladies from the Rack Starz.

Soooooooo.

We are going to purchase three calendars and give them away to forum members.

Those lucky winners are...

CueJunkiee
hookmehorns
Poolhalljunkie

I will be contacted each of them via PM.

Mike
 
Forgot to mention that we also gave a calendar to Cue-Z.

If you were one of the four members, can you drop me a note when you receive your calendar so I can get this off my "waiting for" list?

Thanks,
Mike
 
Forgot to mention that we also gave a calendar to Cue-Z.

If you were one of the four members, can you drop me a note when you receive your calendar so I can get this off my "waiting for" list?

Thanks,
Mike

so nice of you Mister Mike hope you have a wonderful new years
 
awesome .. congrats...

if i could get a calendar full of Yomaylin, i'd be more than happy
 
Back
Top