Railbird Videos....

JeaLouS44

Awesome John
Silver Member
My friend bought three discs and they are buffered wrong or something we have trouble playing on our players.
ANYbody know who this is so i can contact them.
Thanks John

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
All the Railbird videos I know of were filmed in the LA area almost 20 years ago and have lived on through copies since. I doubt anyone will help you get a new copy from the producers.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Railbird videos

The two RB Videos I have are 92 Archer vs. Reyes Shootout at Southbay Finals and 93 McCready vs. Sigel at the LA Open 9ball. Great match! Awesome to see McCready pocketing balls from everywhere and anywhere.

poke&hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Railbird video

I had one of Efren and Grady playing one pocket after a tournament or something. Someone just had the camera sitting there tapeing with no sound. It was great. Efren won. Grady "that old buzzard" could play one pocket and made it close. Loaned it out never to see again.

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
I have a couple of old after-hours matches on VHS I bought off eBay a few years ago. Quality is pretty poor. I've tried dubbing them to DVD, but the signal out of the VCR isn't strong enough to feed my computer/dvd burner...apparently.

JeaLouS44

Awesome John
Silver Member
All the Railbird videos I know of were filmed in the LA area almost 20 years ago and have lived on through copies since. I doubt anyone will help you get a new copy from the producers.

so what your saying is he just copied EVERYTHING including the name:mad: i think i can find out where he puchased and go from there thanks for all the responces

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
My friend bought three discs and they are buffered wrong or something we have trouble playing on our players.
ANYbody know who this is so i can contact them.
Thanks John

I have some railbird videos that I purchased a few years ago. I will pm you the adress that the videos were sent from.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Jjenkins was the guy who shot these videos and coincidentally he just joined azb and posted today in the wanted for sale section.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
railbird sounded familiar!...I have 2 of their vids....McCready v Ronnie Allen......Incardona v Ronnie Allen

they are a little rough, but GREAT to watch. It looks like the 92 LA Open maybe? I havn't watched in a while and they don't have commentary. Keither plays some CRAZY awsome shots.....Incardona is just SOLID, and one of my favorites of all time Ronnie Allen old schoolin everyone!

I must have learned a dozen shots from those vids....especially Earthquake after the break, banking a ball and going 3 rails and stuffing whitey in the jaws of RA's pocket......about 3 times!....too good.

hey Quake.....I heard online poker is sooooooo 2009, come on back to the dark side man! :) .....a few days left til the DCC?;)

JeaLouS44

Awesome John
Silver Member
talked to my friend he said it was like 5 years ago.:eek: i thought it was a couple of months ago. i will track the guy down:angry:. not really angry just detirmined to get a copy that plays. thanks again for all the help keep it coming