Re-cut fixtures

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Any word on these?????????

Yelling insults at me will not be considered a legitimate response and shall be ignored...:grin:

rob@BPQ

custom cue maker
Silver Member
lee

if you take the cue with the indents out of the mill and replace it in the exact position for your next set of points or inlays why would you need something like that. if i am missing something or what you have is that much better than what you were selling a year ago than i will buy it . by the way do you have any wrap presses for sale.
best regards
rdh

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one set, I don't remember what I paid for it. Who knows? who wants it? Plus shipping. With my set up, I haven't used it yet and probably not going to.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's on his website for $75. How about $50?

Hi Dan
How about you wait for Lee, I figured I would offer to someone who actually wanted it, I don't care if I sell it. If Lee charges 75.00, then that's what he charged me to and I won't under sell it. So it's 75.00 plus shipping.
Have a nice day.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
THANKS MIKE TOMORROW I AM GETTING THE BALL ROLLING ON THESE FIXTURES IN A asap FASHION THANKS

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Maybe he is too busy sending me out a the replacement live center he promised me. Oh wait that was only two weeks ago, or was it three????

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
did you ever get those recut fixtures started ???????let me know.....:cool:

Forget about Lee. If you search through his posts, his rep speaks for itself.
For real amusement, have a look at the Southwest "style" cue he produced that came with cactus joint protectors.

Rocket is making them and I suggest you buy from him and avoid Lee like the plague.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
His first post on these was 4 months ago, and his last 1 month ago, still no fixtures, nor any posts to update potential customers. I agree with going with Rocket, he DELIVERS!!!!!!!! NO BS, no bashing, no atitude, etc. And an upstanding product.
Dave

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
I would respectfully suggest that before you guys get too far down the 'bashing-trail' that you might consider the possibility that Lee may have lost interest in doing these. That would be HIS choice.
I don't know, maybe he does have them in the works, maybe not. I don't associate with Lee so I couldn't tell you.
What I do know is that all this 'nipping at his heels' certainly won't be causing him to get out of bed any earlier.

Bottom-line, if this is something that you just can't live without, either buy from John or make your own. The bashing is pointless.