Refelt or get a new table?

If you're a better table mechanic than I am, you should have no problem answering this question. Coming straight down from the finish of the rail at the back of the feather strip Dado, if you drew a line on the bottom of the rail to match the finish line on the top of the rail....how far behind that line is the centering of the rail bolt hole to line up the rails with the Brunswick bolt hole pattern on the slate...because where that rail bolt hole determines how far in or out the rails sit on the slate....so?

You lost your mind.....first off......in witch you forgotten is that I've used the Festool before you came to my apartment to straight line rails.....and I bolted the rails to my one end slate I had in my apartment.

Everything's about you....always has always will.
And here we go.....if it wasn't for you this and that bullshit.....I give ya credit....you have all the AZ ers fulled with maybe the Real King Cobra will chime in soon and answer...lol that makes me laugh every time.

Give me a brake Glen....how far in or out does a rail set.....your a clown or did you forget I make rails.
Stop with all your bullshit....I'm the only one on your level bullshit.....you maybe the only one close to my level is what's the truth.

Learn how to cloth a table....cause the wrinkle in that corner pocket on my centennial....just call it out.....I'm not embarrassed of work.

Look are we really going to go down this path with you again for the 200th time.....just so you can out type with words on a computer.

I've had enough of this I'm the best bullshit.....your the greatest.....you invented everything about pool form the cue to the table

I'm not playing this game again and again with you on his dumb ass forum.

I said I wasn't coming back.....and like a full I did.
You can bet I won't come on this knocker site again....it's all yours MASTER.

Out
Mark Gregory

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You lost your mind.....first off......in witch you forgotten is that I've used the Festool before you came to my apartment to straight line rails.....and I bolted the rails to my one end slate I had in my apartment.

Everything's about you....always has always will.
And here we go.....if it wasn't for you this and that bullshit.....I give ya credit....you have all the AZ ers fulled with maybe the Real King Cobra will chime in soon and answer...lol that makes me laugh every time.

Give me a brake Glen....how far in or out does a rail set.....your a clown or did you forget I make rails.
Stop with all your bullshit....I'm the only one on your level bullshit.....you maybe the only one close to my level is what's the truth.

Learn how to cloth a table....cause the wrinkle in that corner pocket on my centennial....just call it out.....I'm not embarrassed of work.

Look are we really going to go down this path with you again for the 200th time.....just so you can out type with words on a computer.

I've had enough of this I'm the best bullshit.....your the greatest.....you invented everything about pool form the cue to the table

I'm not playing this game again and again with you on his dumb ass forum.

I said I wasn't coming back.....and like a full I did.
You can bet I won't come on this knocker site again....it's all yours MASTER.

Out
Mark Gregory

You started this again Mark, not me...LOL if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen....LOL

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I've had mine done twice and it's still not right.
Too bad Mark is not local to us.
He is so good, he knows how mine was going to be when the cloth gets older.

You could have mailed your rails to Mark with 10 times less effort than you've put into complaining about your rails....and yet, you still haven't shipped them out.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
You could have mailed your rails to Mark with 10 times less effort than you've put into complaining about your rails....and yet, you still haven't shipped them out.
I'm afraid Mark would pull a muscle laughing after seeing them.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
So then, fixing the rails isn't what's important to you. How long have you been complaining about them now rather than sending them out....5, 6 years?
About 2 years on the first one.
Maybe 3 on the second one.

Here's another quote for you Glen, since your memory is kinda shot.
Now Joey...having had K66 cushions on your table before, switching to K55 cushions, and having the rails calibrated to the right spec's....can you tell if there's a difference in how your table plays today vs before?

Glen
Right specs my eye.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Right specs my eye.

We've already established the fact years ago that your rails were no rebuilt to spec....but I didn't rebuild them, and neither did Mark. I recall you making the statement that you were going to ship your rails to jzmechanic, did you ship them to him? Nope. You nut hug Mark's work all the time as he's the best....have you shipped your rails to Mark....nope! The problem is you'd rather complain....than do something about them.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Right specs my eye.

You've got the greatest mechanic there is right there in your own back yard, Ernesto D....just ask anyone in Cali....have you called him to work on your rails....nope! Maybe you just like complaining, who knows!

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
You've got the greatest mechanic there is right there in your own back yard, Ernesto D....just ask anyone in Cali....have you called him to work on your rails....nope! Maybe you just like complaining, who knows!

You're really senile.
Dig a little deeper in your memory bank.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
We've already established the fact years ago that your rails were no rebuilt to spec....but I didn't rebuild them, and neither did Mark. I recall you making the statement that you were going to ship your rails to jzmechanic, did you ship them to him? Nope. You nut hug Mark's work all the time as he's the best....have you shipped your rails to Mark....nope! The problem is you'd rather complain....than do something about them.

They were not rebuilt to specs? Really?
How in the world did you know they were right up to specs then?

Easy for you to say just ship the rails when shipping costs $200 each way.
And that's before you buy a new set of cushions and get them redone.
Who knows how fkk'd up the angles are ? You should know. You certified them.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Right specs my eye.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member

Keep digging in your memory bank. Get past your smoke screen.
Now Joey...having had K66 cushions on your table before, switching to K55 cushions, and having the rails calibrated to the right spec's....can you tell if there's a difference in how your table plays today vs before?

Glen
It kept getting progressively worse as the cloth got older.

Last edited: