Reg. 6-Pocket tournament in your area?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I haven't heard much about 6-pocket lately on here. Does anyone know how much they have expanded? Anyone have a room in their area that is reg. and has tournaments? I hope their just too busy to update us on AZ because their traveling to sign up rooms. I was kind of looking forward to playing it localy. Johnnyt
 
?

:confused:haven't heard anything lately and i must have missed it before jt.

what is 6-pocket ?:confused: zilla
 
Been Busy

I haven't heard much about 6-pocket lately on here. Does anyone know how much they have expanded? Anyone have a room in their area that is reg. and has tournaments? I hope their just too busy to update us on AZ because their traveling to sign up rooms. I was kind of looking forward to playing it localy. Johnnyt

Johnny, thanks for the inquirey..........to update you, we have been extreamly busy and we are working on a couple of things that I hope we can announce soon to all of our az supporters. We are expanding but still pretty much here in Alabama, Southern TN. and Texas. We hope to be in your area before the end of the year.

Have you shot a perfect game yet? :D
 
Johnny, thanks for the inquirey..........to update you, we have been extreamly busy and we are working on a couple of things that I hope we can announce soon to all of our az supporters. We are expanding but still pretty much here in Alabama, Southern TN. and Texas. We hope to be in your area before the end of the year.

Have you shot a perfect game yet? :D

Glad to hear things are going good. Looking forward to playing 6-pocket localy by the end of year. No perfect game here. Best I've done is 118 i think, and that's out of probably 50 games. Johnnyt
 
Johnny, thanks for the inquirey..........to update you, we have been extreamly busy and we are working on a couple of things that I hope we can announce soon to all of our az supporters. We are expanding but still pretty much here in Alabama, Southern TN. and Texas. We hope to be in your area before the end of the year.

Have you shot a perfect game yet? :D

Glad to hear things are going well. Am still giving thought to your request.
 
No perfect game here. Best I've done is 118 i think, and that's out of probably 50 games. Johnnyt

Bobby Roan, the guy involved in putting on the Galveston Classic shot a perfect game not long ago on a 4x8 at his pool room.......Cue Stix....in Houston TX. He even had witnesses!!:thumbup:

Other than John Schmidts, thats the first perfect game I know of.
 
Hello,

Im a league coordinator here in San Antonio TX. Im working on getting the Fast eddies down here on line and they are allowing me 1 night a week in a facility to build an interest then they will allow me to expand. I have already watched more then 100 people play and yes half claimed a perfect game but to date the high score was 139 by James Garcia. Its fun its fair its flexible but it aint easy. LOL

Alex
 
Back
Top