Remembering Craig petersen on New Years Eve

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Craig fought alcohol for years,one drink and he was
a goner. He would be out for days until the hair tonic was dry

I asked him what he was doing on New Years Eve,I didn't want
to hear of temptation getting the better of him

He acted like I was crazy, "you don't expect me to go out on a night like that
Dangerous,it is amatuer night"

I met some characters in pool.Craig was a nice guy,great pool cue maker,
and gone before he got started
 
Craig fought alcohol for years,one drink and he was
a goner. He would be out for days until the hair tonic was dry

I asked him what he was doing on New Years Eve,I didn't want
to hear of temptation getting the better of him

He acted like I was crazy, "you don't expect me to go out on a night like that
Dangerous,it is amatuer night"

I met some characters in pool.Craig was a nice guy,great pool cue maker,
and gone before he got started

Craig built AWESOME CUES-
"With VERY LITTL EQUIPMENT TOO-
"Just like JOHN SHOWMAN- FLORIDA
Dean,
do a search of showman in the Gallery-
He sure made some STUNNERS-
OLD-SCHOOL CUES-
"You would want PRACTICALLY ALL OF THEM :)
 
I know he has made some great cues

I haven't heard about him lately,but then I don't
get out that much
 
He was a full-splice genius.
And it appears his window/band at the bottom was copied by several makers.
 
I had a monster Petersen back in 91, I had no idea what I had. I traded it for something dumb. That one got past me :(

Happy New Years
Fatboy
 
Back
Top