Remind me again why?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
8 years jagoff. And you tried claiming yourself as a Vietnam Vet on this forum years ago. Maybe all that glue rotted your 3 brain cells you have left. You think by disappearing for a few months people just magically forget your lies and thievery? Sorry pal, it doesn't work that way.
Tuff shit buddy, grow up, stop believing in fairy tales!!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Highroller54? Who's that? I know who was present, and who wasn't buddy, I also know about the written contract, which was never posted!!!!
Highroller54 is one of your earlier victims who you stole the Gandy rails from. Would you like me to dig up the thread or personal messages he sent me to refresh your pea brain?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
8 years jagoff. And you tried claiming yourself as a Vietnam Vet on this forum years ago. Maybe all that glue rotted your 3 brain cells you have left. You think by disappearing for a few months people just magically forget your lies and thievery? Sorry pal, it doesn't work that way.
And I've never claimed to be an in country vet a$$hole....prove anyway you can that i said i was, I dare you!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Highroller54 is one of your earlier victims who you stole the Gandy rails from. Would you like me to dig up the thread or personal messages he sent me to refresh your pea brain?
Did you ever follow up with him dumbs$&t, he got his rails shipped back....rebuilt too!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You don't know shit, because its not my JOB to keep you idi#%ts updated!!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So now you feel you have a right to come in and hijack my thread, for your own personal reasons, or your mental problems?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Wasn't you banned last time for acting the way you are right now?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I've never claimed to be an in country vet a$$hole....prove anyway you can that i said i was, I dare you!!!
You wanna bet on that big mouth? I'll put up $10k that says YOU posted on this forum that you were a Vietnam Vet. Not a Vietnam "ERA" Vet. Bet or not coward?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bet a$$hole!! But if you can't find the proof, you LOSE!!!
Screenshot_20210815-014603_Chrome.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You wanna bet on that big mouth? I'll put up $10k that says YOU posted on this forum that you were a Vietnam Vet. Not a Vietnam "ERA" Vet. Bet or not coward?
Hey dumba$$, I AM a Vietnam Vet, just didn't serve in country!!! You have 24 hours to prove i said I did serve in country!!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'll take my money now.
You lose, here, read this dumba$$!!

Vietnam era veterans are those who served during the time of the Vietnam war but didn't set foot in the country of Vietnam. ... Vietnam veterans who set foot in country are entitled to presumptive agent orange benefits, otherwise the benefits are pretty much the same
I'll take my money now.
Where did I say I served in country???

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey dumba$$, I AM a Vietnam Vet, just didn't serve in country!!! You have 24 hours to prove i said I did serve in country!!!!
No you're not you are a Vietnam ERA Vet not a Vietnam Vet like you claimed.

Vietnam era veterans are those who served during the time of the Vietnam war but didn't set foot in the country of Vietnam. The Vietnam vet is one who was assigned within the combat zone of the country and it's surrounding waters.

The proof is there, clown. Nice try to back pedal. I didn't expect you to own up to your lies anyways. Go ask your local VFW hall 🤣

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You lose, here, read this dumba$$!!

Vietnam era veterans are those who served during the time of the Vietnam war but didn't set foot in the country of Vietnam. ... Vietnam veterans who set foot in country are entitled to presumptive agent orange benefits, otherwise the benefits are pretty much the same
Where did I say I served in country???
When you claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, clown.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
No you're not you are a Vietnam ERA Vet not a Vietnam Vet like you claimed.

Vietnam era veterans are those who served during the time of the Vietnam war but didn't set foot in the country of Vietnam. The Vietnam vet is one who was assigned within the combat zone of the country and it's surrounding waters.

The proof is there, clown. Nice try to back pedal. I didn't expect you to own up to your lies anyways. Go ask your local VFW hall 🤣
Don't change the wording, this is from the military!!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No shit and you claimed to be a Vietnam Vet not a Vietnam ERA Vet as I posted in your own words, are you seriously this stupid?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

God, you are such a pathetic lying fool. Let me know when you have my $10k ready.