Reminder Mosconi cup

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got some work to do but will try to update once in a while but can't do play by play until later...👍

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is absolutely amazing that the deeper in the hole we get, the more the Euros get the rolls. The pool gods have a sick sense of humor!

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes it's just their time.
If we're going to lose today, I'd rather we get swept today and lose match 2 and match 3 with Ouschan and Gorst securing the Cup as opposed to seeing Shaw, with his antics, delivering the clincher in his match with Shane. I'm just curious to see the sportsmanship (or lack of) exhibited by both teams at the conclusion of the clincher. I would think without the spectators in attendance, it would be more subdued than normal, with the possible exception of Shaw.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If we're going to lose today, I'd rather we lose match 2 and match 3 with Ouschan and Gorst securing the Cup as opposed to seeing Shaw, with his antics, delivering the clincher in his match with Shane.

I'm thinking SVB wins but yeah, that would suck.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, we can't get a break. Sky breaks, leaves 9 by the side has a crazy cut on three and makes it, cue goes 2 rails into center of corner pocket.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If we're going to lose today, I'd rather we get swept today and lose match 2 and match 3 with Ouschan and Gorst securing the Cup as opposed to seeing Shaw, with his antics, delivering the clincher in his match with Shane. I'm just curious to see the sportsmanship (or lack of) exhibited by both teams at the conclusion of the clincher. I would think without the spectators in attendance, it would be more subdued than normal, with the possible exception of Shaw.
Shaw will still be MVP

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tried a bank and missed.

If I was shooting like that there's no way I would've attempted a bank. Play a safe, an easy safe at that.