Reminder Mosconi cup

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fuck.

Left himself funny on the 9 so he missed it avoiding a scratch.

1607025285437.png

TurboDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes it is just not your turn to win. That's the way it is this year. The Euro's will relish the victory, but at this point, they aren't enjoying this. Close matches are way more fun to participate in.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Such a terrible feeling

Yep. Clearly, I'm nowhere near their level but it seems like they're making mistakes I would make. Banking that 2, not getting the speed of the table, not getting good safes, rattling a ball that shouldn't be rattled.

I guess these are the same mistakes everyone makes, they've just been making EVERY one of them in every game. Can't do that and win.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tried a bank and missed.

If I was shooting like that there's no way I would've attempted a bank. Play a safe, an easy safe at that.

AtLarge, not sure if you're reading this thread or it's too late to request.

But can you track how many times each player/team was presented with an opportunity for a bank shot and either went for it or played safe?

I feel like this is one of the biggest differences and why we struggle. Going for the hero shot too much, but it would be nice to have some data if possible.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have the sound on, normally I would say I will go home and watch it again but not sure I really want to do that. LOL.

headset my friend, use a headset if you want to get away with watching pool at work. my earbuds are barely visible

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
headset my friend, use a headset if you want to get away with watching pool at work. my earbuds are barely visible

LOL, I have a nice set of Audio Technica's sitting next to me but I'm currently working on something that requires a bit of concentration and I generally don't listen to anything during these projects.

Besides, if the audio was on they'd hear me at the other end of the building yelling at the screen, not good for architects :)