Reno Open anyone attending

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Hey imagmkr

imagemker said:
DWallace and I are here now, Its tradition :)

Say hi to Dan for me, r u guys competing or just watching. I hope Dan is competing, it would suck for someone of his talent to not play. Oh I'm Kevin or "Batman" BTW

imagemker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No reason to be here and not play :)
Unfortunatley we are not faring as well as usual.
Dan drew an early match (he is not a morning person) and played a tough
match (Sylver Ochoa) so we will see how the rest of the week goes :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ccn7 said:
http://www.sandsregency.com/Dec05_Pool_Flyer.pdf the ad put out by the sands hotel said keith and johnny and rodney might be there im 80 miles away im gona go hope to meet some of you guys and gals there.

This is one of the favorite stops of the players on the tournament trail.

Billiards International and Allen Hopkins Productions have created a new concept for TV, the $100,000-added Texas Hold'em Billiard Championship, featuring eight players: Archer, Morris, Deuel, Manalo, Williams, Owen, Salvas, and Saez. This will occur on December 10th at the Basketball Hall of Fame on the East Coast. I don't think Johnny and Rodney will be able to attend the Reno tournament this year due to logistics. Keith is here in D.C. and was not able to make it.

I did hear many players in Orlando this past week talking about the Reno tournament. My favorite homeboy, Young Gun Brandon Shuff, called me and said he is most definitely going to be there. I expect him to do well. Go Brandon!:)

JAM

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Oh Ok. SOrry to hear about that.

imagemker said:
No reason to be here and not play :)
Unfortunatley we are not faring as well as usual.
Dan drew an early match (he is not a morning person) and played a tough
match (Sylver Ochoa) so we will see how the rest of the week goes :)

No the reason I asked is becuase I heard that Dan gave up on the game. That's all. I wouldn't expect you guys to go and not play. Who are you BTW? you can PM it to me if you prefer not to post it.