reno open updates

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Slow in coming, aint they?

Lots of work to update the brackets but it's still hard to wait and see how your friends are doing.

Your still rooting for your boy Shane on the losers side, right? I'm trying to see if my friend beat Cano and will play Edwin Montal. Cano beat Jose Garcia 9-4 so my buddy had his hands full whatever happened. Montal beat Chohan for $$ recently so it ain't going to get any easier if my friend gets by Cano.

T

Timberly

Jose Parica, Troy Frank, Marcus Chamat, Justin Bergman & Shawn Putnam are all still on the winners side going into today.

Chuck Raulston

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin

So I guess Bergman beat Heuwagon. Does anyone know what time Bergman plays Putnam. I wasn't able to get through to Justin last night. Is Justin Hall still undefeated as well?

Chuck Raulston

T

Timberly

Chuck Raulston said:
So I guess Bergman beat Heuwagon. Does anyone know what time Bergman plays Putnam. I wasn't able to get through to Justin last night. Is Justin Hall still undefeated as well?

Chuck Raulston
The Putnam vs Bergman match is at 7pm. Unfortunately, that's all I know. :confused:

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone in Reno?

To any of you guys in Reno, could you do me a favor, Please.
If you see Danny Medina, would you ask him to call Lewis in San Antonio?
Thank you very much. He is harder to catch up with than Bin.

time_is_now

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bud green said:
Slow in coming, aint they?

Lots of work to update the brackets but it's still hard to wait and see how your friends are doing.

Your still rooting for your boy Shane on the losers side, right? I'm trying to see if my friend beat Cano and will play Edwin Montal. Cano beat Jose Garcia 9-4 so my buddy had his hands full whatever happened. Montal beat Chohan for $$ recently so it ain't going to get any easier if my friend gets by Cano.
yes hoping for shane to do good...any update on him?