Reputation points?

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Jes Tell 'Em, I Dont Splain 'Em

bomber said:
<----wonders if he will ever get more than two green boxes....doubt it....i am far from reputable.....maybe if I tell the worst joke in history....a three legged dog walks into a pool hall and says i am look for the man who shot my PAW....ha ha ha....what a wonderful thing....

That's even WORSE than, " a baby seal walks into a club..."
D.

I'll be here all week.

Last edited:

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
That's even WORSE than, " a baby seal walks into a club..."
D.

I'll be here all week.

ROTFLMAO!!! Now there's a good reason to give rep points!!! (now if only I knew how....)

Last edited:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I think I'm going to need more than a Jedi mind trick to decypher that one....
Everytime I see one of your posts it cracks me up!

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Well, After 8 years at AZB I had acculated a total of 58 points (58 points in EIGHT YEARS). I think that some (or all) Rep points were lost when AZ changed servers a few years ago (2003?)

Now, I've been here 10 years and have over 7,000 points (accumulated in the last 2 years) and I still only have $43.11 in my pocket.

Let's do an experiment. I'll give you Rep for your post and you tell me how many points you got for it, OK ?
Let me know when you're ready and have noted your current points and then I'll send you Rep and you can report the number of points received in this thread.
D.
( this should be interesting... imo)

Ok, noted....hopefully you will give me rep next so we can get an accurate count. I have noticed a person gave me rep, and they had all green boxes and it jumped quite considerably. I was going to give you rep for you helping me on this subject but I don't think it will do much!! Added anyhow. Awaiting your rep to let you know the outcome. Thanks.

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
lol at the rep points for my genious joke...now, if my one pocket game was as strong as my joke telling i might give you guys some weight...here is a great Kentucky (Ill pick on my homestate for a minute) joke before I go:

A western kentucky man walks into the doctors office and tells the doctor that he wants to put his daughter on birth control pills.
The doctor says, "How old is she?"
The feller replies, "She is 13?"
The doctor says, "Thats a little young! Is she sexually active?"
The man replies, "HELL NO..she lays there just like her damn mother!!!!!"

crosseyedjoe

Anywhere but here
Silver Member
Name: Bomber
Cue: Capone
Hours at the table: 10/week
I Just Got Engaged to The Greatest Girl In the World

----

You're about to be imprisoned by the greatest warden in the world. :D

Peace, Good Luck!!!

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
LOL... i know crosseyed...this isnt my first rodeo so to speak of...my new old lady actually kicks me out of the house quite often...she isnt near as needy and clingy as my first one...she probably has a boyfriend...oh well, as long as he pays a bill or two!!!!! LOL

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
bomber said:
A western kentucky man walks into the doctors office and tells the doctor that he wants to put his daughter on birth control pills.
The doctor says, "How old is she?"
The feller replies, "She is 13?"
The doctor says, "Thats a little young! Is she sexually active?"
The man replies, "HELL NO..she lays there just like her damn mother!!!!!"

That sound you here is Mr. Wilson's footsteps approaching.....
D.
( and, that other sound is the sound of.........................................Simon & Garfunkle )

A

a_susie_cue

My points are up to 495 after receiving porsitive points from smorgassbored. I think I was at 394 before he gave me some positive points. Right after that, BVal gave me some too and now I am up to 523.

Last edited:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Never Ask A Lady Her Age

a_susie_cue said:
My points are up t0 495 after receiving porsitive points from smorgassbored. I think I was at 394 before he gave me some positive points.

So, you went up 101 points ? I'm waiting for SDE to check in with his update. I wonder if it will also be a 101 point jump or if it's different for/to different members.... Hmmmm
D.
( I got a popup from AZ management that I cannot give more Rep until I'm over 62 years old )

sde

Silver Member
One Oh One it is

Smorgass Bored said:
So, you went up 101 points ? I'm waiting for SDE to check in with his update. I wonder if it will also be a 101 point jump or if it's different for/to different members.... Hmmmm
D.
( I got a popup from AZ management that I cannot give more Rep until I'm over 62 years old )

101 here too Doug. I was close on my guess of 90 -100. lol

Do you recall what mine was worth? If not is there anyone that would tell me what my worth is as far as rep points?

Steve

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
I'm like a three year old that just hit a single point in skee-ball. I got like four tickets and I want the big stuffed animal that costs 500.

*stomping my feet and holding my breath*

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
3095 rep points so far.

And seeing as we're all in silly mode:

2 cannibals are eating a clown.
One cannibal says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

Oh well, bye bye rep points!!!!:rolleyes:

A

a_susie_cue

more points

a_susie_cue said:
My points are up to 495 after receiving porsitive points from smorgassbored. I think I was at 394 before he gave me some positive points. Right after that, BVal gave me some too and now I am up to 523.

Another person graciously awarded points to me. Now I am at 551. This time it went up by 28 points. I don't really know how much you get from one person to the next.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What did the tortilla say when it got to the end of the tight rope?
tos-TADA!!:D

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
What did the chicken say when it crossed the road?

Begging and telling jokes for rep points is lame! Chickens words, not mine. :rolleyes: