Reputation points?

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored

Well, After 8 years at AZB I had acculated a total of 58 points (58 points in EIGHT YEARS). I think that some (or all) Rep points were lost when AZ changed servers a few years ago (2003?)

Now, I've been here 10 years and have over 7,000 points (accumulated in the last 2 years) and I still only have $43.11 in my pocket.

Let's do an experiment. I'll give you Rep for your post and you tell me how many points you got for it, OK ?
Let me know when you're ready and have noted your current points and then I'll send you Rep and you can report the number of points received in this thread.
D.
( this should be interesting... imo)

I usually follow only player or tournament related threads. I checked on this when I saw it had 4 pages. I want to admit something publically that is really going to sound dumb. I never knew about rep points until a few months ago. I just noticed that every once in a while, the green square grew one. I had no idea how or why! I'm not real good with computers.
Then I started hitting different things up in the menu and stumbled upon the User CP. That's when I figured out the rep points. When I signed into AZB, I didn't examine everything the forum had to offer. I still have not gone to all the places where we can go. As far as rep points, I got some for things when I didn't expect them and didn't get them for things I thought maybe would merit some. I've given out a lot of green reps. Never got or gave a negative rep. I hope to have all 11 squares someday, but even if I don't, I have a lot of fun here.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
I hope to have all 11 squares someday, but even if I don't, I have a lot of fun here.

since you are asking for it I tried to give it to you but this weird format did not llow me and it said that I had to spread my love to others first:cool:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
I didn't read all the posts so this answer may be here but go ahead and give it again if you will. What is the vcash? I've always wanted to know but didn't care enough to ask. :p

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Neil said:
ok- bomber's was 13, davidwoj was 0?? It showed as a bluish-grey box when checking my rep. Can anyone explain that one??

I've been asking around about these rep points and found out that a member who has only posted a few times does give grayish blue color when reping someone else. (I made sure to check my spelling in that sentence) They're from members who have not had a lot of input on the forum.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
vagabond said:
since you are asking for it I tried to give it to you but this weird format did not llow me and it said that I had to spread my love to others first:cool:

Vags,
That's a shameless way to post to a guy who has given you so many green reps over the years that I should claim you on my taxes :D

I wasn't fishing for reps, but I do appreciate them. Thanks for the thought anyway.:)
Now I know how a begger holding an empty cups feels...

Ooops...there's a nibble over there...

davidwoj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be me...

To date no negative feedback and somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 rep points to my name.

Maybe the person who designed the rep point system is a cat lover?:rolleyes:

Reactions: sde

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
hey Smorgass Bored....I was waiting for you to throw some rep at me to see what the number was....you never did. I am at 272 now so if you wanna do it I can let you know, if not, that's ok too.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Get Someone To Read It & Splain It To You :)

a9ballbr8k said:
hey Smorgass Bored....I was waiting for you to throw some rep at me to see what the number was....you never did. I am at 272 now so if you wanna do it I can let you know, if not, that's ok too.

See post #50. :)
D.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Two muffins are sitting together in an oven.
One of them turns to the other and says "hey, is it getting hot in here?!"
The other says "HOLY SH!@#T A TALKING MUFFIN"

:(

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was really good Creedo, but I can't give you another rep until I find others first. So instead here is one you will like.

Grasshopper walks into a bar and orders cream deMenthe, cream deCoca and cream. Bartender says, "Hey, that's cool. Do you know they named this drink after you?" The grasshopper looks at him and says, "They named a drink Steve?"

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Nice one Joe! Try this one.

2 cows are in a field.
1st cow says "I'm really worried about this mad cow disease."
2nd cow says "Doesn't worry me, I'm a sheep!"

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
chilli66 said:
Nice one Joe! Try this one.

2 cows are in a field.
1st cow says "I'm really worried about this mad cow disease."
2nd cow says "Doesn't worry me, I'm a sheep!"
Nice!...Here's a related one...

Why do we refer to it as P.M.S.?
Because "mad cow disease" was already taken!