Rest in peace, Grady.

JimGinPhx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grady

Sad to hear of Gradys passing.He brought a lot of laughs and knowledge to the game,one pocket in particular.He will be missed.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad news, :frown:

grady1 (295x345).jpg

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Journey and Rest Well Grady

I first encountered Grady back in 1978 when I was stationed at Ft. Jackson,S.C.(Columbia). I fancied myself a pretty good player back then. He was a gentleman of high intellect and dogged determination. I became a true student of the game of pool while listening to him describe every possible explanation of ball nuances. Later, while working at the Billiard Congress I fielded many a call from Grady for John Lewis. Grady always had a lot of things going on and ideas to make pool better. Grady was a Player's Player. He has given more of himself to the sport than anyone I can recall,and that isn't just his own money,but his time,and of course,his knowledge. He isn't merely a Pool Legend,He is a GIANT! Good Journey and Rest Well Grady.

metallicafan999

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Grady

Thank you for being such an ambassador for the sport of pocket billiards. It was a pleasure watching you and learning from your videos. Rest in Peace.
Scott

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh my, this really made me almost go to tears, and i dont cry easily, rest in peace Grady, you were a great teacher to me from the videos, I love you so much :(

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grady's voice and his commentary is a part of pool. He is pool to me. Never got the chance to meet him in this life, but I'll see him somewhere else some other time. Grady's family, be strong, be proud and be well. Run out in peace Grady.

bigmanpool10

Registered
RIP Grady !

Rest in peace Grady ! The pool world has lost one of the true gentleman and professors of this sport. You can always tell he loved this sport when he commentated . He had excitement in his voice and love for the sport. You will be missed !

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed the knowledge you shared so graciously about pool and was always entertaining to hear commentating. You will be missed dearly.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I'm glad I got to see him one last time at this years DCC.. Rest in Peace!

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
RIP, Professor, and godspeed. Your family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Pool has indeed lost a true legend/icon.....and we will forever remember you for all that you put back into the game.

Sean

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With Grady's passing everyone associated with the game is a little diminished today. But he gave the pool community so much during his life that we're all still way ahead. Thanks, Grady.

Lou Figueroa

jeffwinters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filipino pool folks would like to extend our condolences to the family left behind by the Professor.

Rest in Peace.