Review of AZ Billiards.com

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...Source-for-Phoenix-Billiards--AZBilliardscom#


I know, Im preaching to the choir here, but my primary audience of readers at the Examiner may not know, or have heard of this place. :)



Argonath

Keep up the great work to promote pool. Unfortunately, it is a thankless task for those who try to do good things. It seems like those who try to make things happen are the first ones to be kicked down or ignored. I hope you benefit from your kind contributions.
 
Keep up the great work to promote pool. Unfortunately, it is a thankless task for those who try to do good things. It seems like those who try to make things happen are the first ones to be kicked down or ignored. I hope you benefit from your kind contributions.

Hey! Hey! Hey! :groucho: :groucho: :groucho:
 
Dunno if its more oyster nonsense...but there is a pretty rough comment left at the bottom of the page.

Nice review btw. Good work.
 
Back
Top