Richie Richeson vs Scott Frostit

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who ever though Richie couldn't play, they probably think different now.

Not 1 person liked Richie in this game, 1 person gave 3-1 on the money,

I AM not saying Richie is going to win, cause Frost is the best in the world, it just shows how big of a spot is playing 1pocket,

8-7 is a very big spot to give a Man of Richies caliber, but if anybody can do it Scott can.

Looks to be a great battle!

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who ever though Richie couldn't play, they probably think different now.

Not 1 person liked Richie in this game, 1 person gave 3-1 on the money,

I AM not saying Richie is going to win, cause Frost is the best in the world, it just shows how big of a spot is playing 1pocket,

8-7 is a very big spot to give a Man of Richies caliber, but if anybody can do it Scott can.

Looks to be a great battle!

I notice Scott's consistency (shot making, position, and game strategy) varies more than other pros, which makes his rank fluctuate between #1 and # 10, when he is on, no one can beat him!

just kick'n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Ritchie match

I got a receipt of payment from Paypal, but it doesn't show up in my Purchase history. Any suggestions, anyone?

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a receipt of payment from Paypal, but it doesn't show up in my Purchase history. Any suggestions, anyone?

Are you talking about your Pool Action TV account? I don't think the event shows up in Purchase History until the event is over. During the event, you'll just hit the Access Content button to access the stream.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Go to the website poolactiontv.com and click on returning user. Then put in the login and password and you should be good to go.

plhotka

Registered
What is the status of today's Frost Richeson challenge match? I cannot find a score or even login to today's action. You would think a $15,000 match would include a little promotion or an update. No wonder pool is still in the dumpster when it comes to basic communication.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What is the status of today's Frost Richeson challenge match? I cannot find a score or even login to today's action. You would think a $15,000 match would include a little promotion or an update. No wonder pool is still in the dumpster when it comes to basic communication.

It's over Scott won last night.

-don

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Pool is fine and getting better.

What is in the dumpster if people taking a minute to read a few posts before they post silly comments. :cool:

Ray