Riverside Casino IA ACS Tourney

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
I'll be there tonight playing for a local team. I'll stay til we get knocked out. I think the final is Sunday?

Any other AZ'ers goin?
 
I'll be there tonight playing for a local team. I'll stay til we get knocked out. I think the final is Sunday?

Any other AZ'ers goin?

Not me, alot of players went to Lincoln to play in the Great Plains Shootout. I didnt realize you were in our area with all of your worldly travels. If you are going to be around for awhile let me know and we can get together sometime and play.
 
Not Predictable

I didnt realize you were in our area with all of your worldly travels. If you are going to be around for awhile let me know and we can get together sometime and play.

Never know where I'll show up next.

But I doubt I'll be in your area again for a while.
 
Brad: A few teams from the Quad Cities will be there, but the top dog is out. Jesse went to the DCC, so I don't think his team will be there...unless they recruit someone else. Good luck to you (& your team if you have one).
 
Back
Top