Rob Hart TS/Madden Football

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if he was still at Turning Stone on Sunday?

I know he was #1 or 2 in 'Madden Football' about 7-8 years ago.Not sure if he still is active in it. I'm just hoping he didnt fly down to that tourny in Fla after he was eliminated at TS. I keep looking for a list of the casualties and haven't really seen one yet. Anyone know anything?
 
They just released the names of the deceased and thankfully he was not among them-Waiting to hear on the injured.
 
Ok...definitely heard about that...2 people killed (plus the dead shooter), several injured. Is this Kevin Hart's brother? I know he plays pretty good and gets around. :grin:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Yes Kevin's brother -good cheerful guy. He has won Madden tournies before.. If it was years ago id bet for sure he was there. Hope not.
 
Back
Top