Ron Thomas cases what are they worth?

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a couple of Thomas cases. I wanted to know what they were worth. I got them in 98 in a cue deal. the person i got them from just had them in a closet sence 93. he got to sick to play and never used them. I have just used them for storage. the cases are in perfect condition.

So what are they worth. They are NOT for sale.

Mike M.

thomas1x2p_lid.jpg

thomas1x2p_back.jpg
thomas1x2_front.jpg

thomas1x2_lid.jpg

thomas1x2_back.jpg
thomas1x2_back.jpg

thomas1x2p_front.jpg

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
175 would be a good value.......they can sell for less or sometimes more....just depends on how many people are looking for a case at the time....

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Well they would be worth a lot more if they weren't designs "stolen" from It's George. Just kidding........prodding the design theft police a little bit because it seems they are sleeping on the job.

I'd gladly pay up to $200 for a used Thomas case like this personally if I were in the market for one.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a new one like this cost around 300
yours looks new
they are really nice cases,highly desireable,top quality
ron is getting up in years and retirement is close
you might be happy to keep your cases
i would

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are both older cases as you pointed out, likely made around the time you acquired them. Ron no longer stamps his name/logo, he hand signs each case. Both look to be leather, but he did make some in vinyl at that time as well. Great cases.

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes they are leather.

Mike.

These are both older cases as you pointed out, likely made around the time you acquired them. Ron no longer stamps his name/logo, he hand signs each case. Both look to be leather, but he did make some in vinyl at that time as well. Great cases.

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had the cases sence 98. And yes i am keeping them.

Mike

a new one like this cost around 300
yours looks new
they are really nice cases,highly desireable,top quality
ron is getting up in years and retirement is close
you might be happy to keep your cases
i would

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the info. they are not for sale.

Mike

Well they would be worth a lot more if they weren't designs "stolen" from It's George. Just kidding........prodding the design theft police a little bit because it seems they are sleeping on the job.

I'd gladly pay up to $200 for a used Thomas case like this personally if I were in the market for one.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
150 or so

I gave 150 for my 1x2 a few months ago. It was in excellent condition with the latch on front but with no strap or pouch.