Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino
I had to cancel my trip to Rugby. Abcessed tooth that I got pulled today. To dizzy to play or should i say just dizzier than normal.:rotflmao1:
And yes, Jesse Engle will be there also. So anyone interested in seeing this young man play come on over.
This is the same 18 year old kid that I predicted would beat Earl Strickland at the US Open 11-9. The outcome was 11-10 Jesse engle.
I've got another prediction for this Rugby tournament but I have to keep it secret for now. It will be a big Surprise. I've only told a few close friends.
See ya there. Have a GREAT WEEKEND.
Well here it is.......
There are a few reasons that I like Jesse Engle in both of these tournaments. And it would be tough for anyone to snap both of these off because I know alot of the better players that will be there.
First off after playing the likes of Earl Strickland and Mike Segal I can't see Jesse being intimidated by anyone that will be there. In fact it will be just the opposite. Advantage Jesse.
Second, this young man got some serious fast forward seasoning at that US Open that most players don't even get the opportunity to experience by their 30s or 40s or maybe never. Advantage Jesse.
Third, this tournament is played on very hard floors. everyone will be putting on alot of miles on this hard surface. Big advantage for the younger legs. Advantage Jesse.
Last but not least I just think he's a good kid and would like to see him win them both. He's shooting real good and just needs to keep his focus and the rest will be history. Advantage Jesse
I only wish I was there to watch and play also. It's going to be a real fun tournament.
This is always a great tournament and with John Stitch in the mix it should be as good as ever.
If you get a chance watch the live stream and you'll see why I like Jesse's chances of winning both.
Have a great day everyone. Enjoy the live stream tomorrow,Sat and Sunday.
Prediction. Jesse 1st in the 9-ball Jesse 1st in the 8-ball
It even looks good. . Gooooooooo Jesssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.perfectaimbilliards.com
Originally Posted by genomachino
I had to cancel my trip to Rugby. Abcessed tooth that I got pulled today. To dizzy to play or should i say just dizzier than normal.:rotflmao1:
And yes, Jesse Engle will be there also. So anyone interested in seeing this young man play come on over.
This is the same 18 year old kid that I predicted would beat Earl Strickland at the US Open 11-9. The outcome was 11-10 Jesse engle.
I've got another prediction for this Rugby tournament but I have to keep it secret for now. It will be a big Surprise. I've only told a few close friends.
See ya there. Have a GREAT WEEKEND.
Well here it is.......
There are a few reasons that I like Jesse Engle in both of these tournaments. And it would be tough for anyone to snap both of these off because I know alot of the better players that will be there.
First off after playing the likes of Earl Strickland and Mike Segal I can't see Jesse being intimidated by anyone that will be there. In fact it will be just the opposite. Advantage Jesse.
Second, this young man got some serious fast forward seasoning at that US Open that most players don't even get the opportunity to experience by their 30s or 40s or maybe never. Advantage Jesse.
Third, this tournament is played on very hard floors. everyone will be putting on alot of miles on this hard surface. Big advantage for the younger legs. Advantage Jesse.
Last but not least I just think he's a good kid and would like to see him win them both. He's shooting real good and just needs to keep his focus and the rest will be history. Advantage Jesse
I only wish I was there to watch and play also. It's going to be a real fun tournament.
This is always a great tournament and with John Stitch in the mix it should be as good as ever.
If you get a chance watch the live stream and you'll see why I like Jesse's chances of winning both.
Have a great day everyone. Enjoy the live stream tomorrow,Sat and Sunday.
Prediction. Jesse 1st in the 9-ball Jesse 1st in the 8-ball
It even looks good. . Gooooooooo Jesssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.perfectaimbilliards.com