Russian Ken

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Kenny

After reading this and then knowing that kenny called you and forced u to change your words as if you worded it wrong kinda takes away all ur credability buddy. If fear is what drives you than maybe you should stop driving. But to back track out of fear is just pretty comical.

Well since Kenny is obviously reading this thread, why don't he call John and straighten it out? I highly doubt that will happen!

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I read that he did call John in one of Johns earlier posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hustler4483

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He is a POS, laughing that people wanted him to post $$$ at the SBE while in action. He is by far what's wrong with the game of pool.

Reactions: KRJ

GeoEnvi

Diamond System Enthusiast
Silver Member
Saw him Friday night in the pit. Didn't know of him or his story or history, but could tell immediately that he wasn't someone to be betting on or against along the rail.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Saw him Friday night in the pit. Didn't know of him or his story or history, but could tell immediately that he wasn't someone to be betting on or against along the rail.

That obvious, huh? too funny. Hopefully others eventually learn.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does he have ties to people with power? I know this isn't the movies, but I can't think of any reason he hasn't lost a few (or all of his) teeth yet.