Silver Member
One Pocket matchup for 1000 jellybeans.

They started about 10:30 Thurs nite.

513-860-0044 Friday for results, gossip, etc

Dale

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched a couple of Ryan's One Pocket matches at the DCC this past January and I was impressed.....This kid plays jam-up One Pocket.

Anybody know, have Ryan and Justin 'Roadman' Cone ever played ?.....They look to me to be a pretty even match - about the same age too, looks like.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
RESULTS for the working stiffs who did not get to sweat the match last night!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stephenson might be in the top 10 of 'Unknown killers'.

He got third IIRC one year in the DCC 9 Ball- was drilling everyone til he got to the tv table. I think the nerves got to him. I think it was the year Mika won but not sure.

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pdcue said:
One Pocket matchup for 1000 jellybeans.

They started about 10:30 Thurs nite.

513-860-0044 Friday for results, gossip, etc

Dale
I was told Ryan won the one pocket in 4 hours and then they played 8 ahead 9 ball and Ryan won that in under an hour.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Milk Man said:
I was told Ryan won the one pocket in 4 hours and then they played 8 ahead 9 ball and Ryan won that in under an hour.

Yikes-Sounds like Ryan is still improving rapidly-Certainly deserves "Young Gun" status at the least by now.

He could be a great hustler based on his looks. Put a McDonalds shirt on him or something and he is getting played!

Last edited:

renard

Play in these conditions?
Silver Member
Nothing Ryan does surprises me. Good player with a great head on his shoulders. Playing Blackie and winning both games isn't exactly an easy task either.

Bottom line: The kid plays Jam up.

Febreze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive only known him about a year and when i met him he already played great, but the improvement over the last year or so has been awesome to see. He plays extremley well, but i dont think he gets his due.