Sale: aramith tournament ball set

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super deal, I really like the ones I got from them, I think I paid $279 and was really happy at that price.

AccurateVin

This deal is available again. I've tracked it the last month or so and it finally came back in stock and at a discounted price yesterday. Thanks OP for finding this. I can't wait to receive my set.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
This deal is available again. I've tracked it the last month or so and it finally came back in stock and at a discounted price yesterday. Thanks OP for finding this. I can't wait to receive my set.
Thanks for the heads up! I drug my feet last time and missed out. Got me this time. Should be here at he end of the week woohoo

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Just ordered a set, I have a set already but they are 6-7 years old now. I will keep these in the box until I put my new cloth on sometime in the next 6 months or so.

AccurateVin

Just ordered a set, I have a set already but they are 6-7 years old now. I will keep these in the box until I put my new cloth on sometime in the next 6 months or so.

How are they holding up? Do you think they will last anywhere close to the 40 year estimated life that they suggest?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
How are they holding up? Do you think they will last anywhere close to the 40 year estimated life that they suggest?
I think 40 years would be a stretch for any ball set that gets used often. Besides the Aramith Tournament's I also have Centennials and Cyclops, I can tell you that the Tournaments stay nicest for the longest period of time after going thru my Diamond polisher.