Sale Layered Cue Tips - UltraSkin

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I usually buy at least 2 of anything that sounds promising, install them on a cue and try them out for myself. This costs me some money but I get data I can rely on. I know no better way to get good data than doing my own testing.
If I like a tip, I buy more and offer customers my evaluation of them to help them choose one to suit their taste.
Robin, thanks, no hard feelings. I usually do the same, with an exception I also tend to rely on some third party experience (like yourself, other installers/cuemakers and respectable players as well). If I have a chance to double-check I do, and if my impression contradicts with others I would go for extra research.
In the end, we all are trying our best to serve our customers well.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Tom,

Just placed an order for 20 mediums.
Always a pleasure to do business with you.
But you sure have been quiet lately - hope your feeling OK and doing the mad scientist thing in the lab with the new plastics you were working on.
Take care buddy!
:thumbup:
Gary

lrodnco

Registered
I need a BAGATIPS- 10 soft and 10 medium only please. if you have the PRO tip i would very much like to try them on my personal cue.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I need a BAGATIPS- 10 soft and 10 medium only please. if you have the PRO tip i would very much like to try them on my personal cue.

Sure, have a 20 pack on sale right now for $50.00. Paypal Tcue@aol.com and put in paypal message box the break down as you have here.

Appreciated,
Tom :)