Sam Engals and Centenial cases for sale

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have sold most of my cues and two of these are no longer needed. I will keep which ever case is left.
Tooled Engals-offer-SOLD
Plain Engals- SOLD
Centenial case- needed for now



IMG_3975.jpg




I will post more pictures after I return from work late tonight
Nick :)
 
Last edited:
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
Pm Sent....let Me Know

Hey buddy.. I can get them cheaper.. you know me, I walk around like I own the place!!!

JV (--- thinks Nicks price is good.. :p Nick do they come with a LOA? Does the label say Chicago?
 
nick serdula said:
I have sold most of my cues and two of these are no longer needed. I will keep which ever case is left.
Tooled Engals-offer
Plain Engals-$220.00 shipped/offer
Centenial case-$220.00 shipped/offer



IMG_3975.jpg




I will post more pictures after I return from work late tonight
Nick :)

Hi,

How much would you like for the Centenial case? Is it a 2x4 case? does it have a strap? Does it have a handle?
 
cases f/s

nick serdula said:
I have sold most of my cues and two of these are no longer needed. I will keep which ever case is left.
Tooled Engals-offer
Plain Engals-$220.00 shipped/offer
Centenial case-$220.00 shipped/offer



IMG_3975.jpg




I will post more pictures after I return from work late tonight
Nick :)
Interested in the center black case pm and email sent.
Thanks Jim
 
Contact Bogie

bumbay3 said:
Hi,

How much would you like for the Centenial case? Is it a 2x4 case? does it have a strap? Does it have a handle?
He has a 2x4 centenial mint!
Nick :)
 
Hay Marcus

I only wanted to sell two of the cases in no particular order. The Engals were sold as a set. I still need the Centenial. So it is not for sale. I thought it was obvious. Apologies but I should have called you. It just never crossed my mind. I had stated first two to go. And they went. You so silly.
Nick :)
 
Back
Top