San Diego Pool School

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hi everyone. If you are planning to attend the WPBA San Diego Classic you have an opportunity to attend a pool school with myself and Melissa Little! Here are the details. I hope some of you can make it!

Clinic featuring WPBA Stars: Melissa "the Viper" Little and Sarah Rousey

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6pm - 9pm at On Cue Billiards, 8308 Parkway Dr, La Mesa, CA‎

Only $40

Plus possibility of challenging-the-pros!

RSVP and questions please call 720-296-5395

Sarah

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
What a great offer. Its nice to see pro's offering to give people an opportunity to gain some knowledge at a VERY reasonable rate.

Hope you get plenty of participation on this.

Woody

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone. If you are planning to attend the WPBA San Diego Classic you have an opportunity to attend a pool school with myself and Melissa Little! Here are the details. I hope some of you can make it!

Clinic featuring WPBA Stars: Melissa "the Viper" Little and Sarah Rousey

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6pm - 9pm at On Cue Billiards, 8308 Parkway Dr, La Mesa, CA‎

Only $40

Plus possibility of challenging-the-pros!

RSVP and questions please call 720-296-5395

Sarah

Sarah

I will pass this along to a couple friends that might want to attend. A group of them will be there Sat and Sun but a couple might want to
try the pool school earlier. I will be there most of the whole week. Sorry I can't do the school but I did get into the Pro/AM.
I really like the Vegas and San Diego events. I just go for the week "for work" and its all paid for ! :)
Good luck in the tournament and with your school. Are you in the Pro AM?

frankncali

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I believe we are also tentative to do one at another place in San Diego on the 6th. I will post that when things are confirmed. Sorry I did this so close to the date. I hope some of you guys can still make it. Frankncali, thank you for passing the info along. We appreciate it.

Sarah

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I believe we are also tentative to do one at another place in San Diego on the 6th. I will post that when things are confirmed. Sorry I did this so close to the date. I hope some of you guys can still make it. Frankncali, thank you for passing the info along. We appreciate it.

Sarah

when will there be one in columbus?