Santa's Pool Hall Gingerbread House

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw this photo on Facebook and did not know where it came from, so I shared it on my Facebook page as a Christmas thread.

This is the most beautiful creation of art I have ever seen for Christmas with a pool theme! Bravo! Well done! Thank you for sharing this! :cool:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Legend has it there once was a young man just starting out in the pool world who went by the name of Caesar Morales, and young Caesar heard about a fat man up north who was just giving loot away. So Caesar traveled all the way to the North Pole to play the fat man.

Well, it didn't go so well for Caesar, and he came back home ready to give up the game. But that Christmas he got a surprise gift from the fat man--his first pool cue! With it came a card that read, "Dear Efren, er, I mean Caesar, you shoot a great game of pool!" Caesar thought to himself, "So do you fat man." And the rest, as they say, is history.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Thanks everyone, we had a blast designing and building this fun house. It's still up, I think we're going to seal it with spray and bring it back out next year. Hope everyone had a great Xmas!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thanks everyone, we had a blast designing and building this fun house. It's still up, I think we're going to seal it with spray and bring it back out next year. Hope everyone had a great Xmas!

I’d like to borrow some of that house.....
...in the gambling world, this is known as “the bite”.
:smile:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job! I think the best part might have been you and your girl working together so long on it. :thumbup: