Sarah MIA

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
Just hoping everything is OK with our friend Sarah. No posts in the forum or blog updates in nearly a month. Also see that you didn't play the way you might have wanted to at the Borderline tourney this weekend.

Hope things are ok with our 'lil one :)

Kev

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
Sarah was on the Borderline stream this past weekend. She said she's been feeling ill for a couple of weeks since returning from asia. She also hasn't had a chance to get back into being home yet. She was head out from Bristol to visit someone then driving home.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Sorry to worry you guys and thanks for checking up on me. I apologize for being quite rude the past few weeks/month. I had pneumonia after I got back from Asia and then just really needed a break from all things pool related. The tournament in Bristol was really a well run tournament in a beautiful pool room. I wish I would have played better but that is what you get for not practicing! I will get back to the blogging soon. I just needed a break! Sorry to go AWOL on everyone.

Sarah

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am glad you're feeling better. A trip like the one you took can wreak havoc on you physically if you're not used to that type of thing.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Sorry to worry you guys and thanks for checking up on me. I apologize for being quite rude the past few weeks/month. I had pneumonia after I got back from Asia and then just really needed a break from all things pool related. The tournament in Bristol was really a well run tournament in a beautiful pool room. I wish I would have played better but that is what you get for not practicing! I will get back to the blogging soon. I just needed a break! Sorry to go AWOL on everyone.

Sarah

You'll be forgiven as soon as you tell us about your match against Lolong :)

Pelican

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Sarah, consider Starkville in November. It is the 20-22. The 20th is my birthday so I am going to celebrate by playing in the ring game, hey someone has to be first out :) .

Later, Pelican