SBE postponed

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's see, he died during an insurrection by hundreds of Trump supporters. Do you think the insurrection had anything to do with his death or was it just an unlucky coincidence? And how do you know how he died? I haven't seen any report on his death other than the one about being hit with a fire extinguisher, where there are witnesses that say he got hit. I have not seen any report to the contrary and no denial from the original witness. Where did you see that?
Ok
Did you see gas prices go up 30%?
Borders be reopened during the pandemic?
20,000 union jobs cut?
No $2,000 stimulus checks as promised day 1?

Me neither...we voted in a potato...and what's behind that is much worse.

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I go every year. I will not be attending this year! Things need to get a lot better before I put myself and my family in that situation!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Let's see, he died during an insurrection by hundreds of Trump supporters. Do you think the insurrection had anything to do with his death or was it just an unlucky coincidence? And how do you know how he died? I haven't seen any report on his death other than the one about being hit with a fire extinguisher, where there are witnesses that say he got hit. I have not seen any report to the contrary and no denial from the original witness. Where did you see that?
How about betting on it?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the point of the differences here?

That the proximate cause of the officer's death was NOT injuries sustained during the riot, or that the death was not caused by fire extinguisher?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok
Did you see gas prices go up 30%?
Borders be reopened during the pandemic?
20,000 union jobs cut?
No $2,000 stimulus checks as promised day 1?

Me neither...we voted in a potato...and what's behind that is much worse.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the death of the officer that we are talking about. I only asked where you got your information so i can see that too.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure what this has to do with the death of the officer that we are talking about. I only asked where you got your information so i can see that too.
Widely published in the last several days.

His death was exploited for maximum effect and it worked like a charm...

It's sort of become like the OJ trial where he was looking for Nicole's killer???
Wonder why they can't find the radical Trump fan who killed him? Because there isn't one.

Political theatre

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Jason, you are better than this.
You're right, why do you think I responded to him in the first place?

I try to always tell the truth, and you know that :) I believe the same of you.

Was looking at a 5 year job out by you, unfortunately the pay and perdiem aren't gonna cut it.

Hope you and your better half are well

CaptainBly

Registered
Jay I really respect you but a simple google search tells you a lot. Even Snopes the ultra liberal site is walking back that claim. Also how come you put more stock in obviously biased reporting than what his brother actually said? Sad that everything in this country is now spun one way or the other. Insurrection? Please, if that is what they wanted they would have come armed and done real damage. Set off a bomb like the democrat BLM leader did in the past. Maybe the right can start bombing offices like the liberal weather underground of the 60's and 70's?

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah kinda figured this would happen with all the Covid stuff still going on here in PA. I started going back in 1993 & haven`t missed 1 yet. I will this year if it stays on the June date as I have a family wedding to attend. Kinda sucks but whatta ya going do about it.
Catch the next wedding and go to SBE

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope they really cancel it this year. This is the first year I will not be attending. Hope things get better!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I hope they really cancel it this year. This is the first year I will not be attending. Hope things get better!
Since you can't go you hope nobody can? I've seen a lot of selfish s#!1 in my life, but you're close to the top.

I have to work every year and will finally be able to go for maybe the 3rd time and I lived/worked within an hour for 4 years and could only go 1 day total

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just look it up. If it was a Republican spreading lies I'd call them out too
Are Trump, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz and hundreds of other Republican politicians tellling the truth when they say there was wide spread voter fraud that cost Trump the election?

Is a Democrat lying if they say Trump incited a coup attempt?

Is a Republican lying if they say Trump incited a coup attempt?

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Politics aside, there are some strange posts here. SBE 2020 did not exist. Nobody attended. There was no last year. You, me, we all lost a year out of our lives. There were a couple of cues I wanted to test drive last year. This year I want to test drive some CF shafts, maybe buy one. I'm ready to go in June, but I don't think it's happening.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are Trump, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz and hundreds of other Republican politicians tellling the truth when they say there was wide spread voter fraud that cost Trump the election?

Is a Democrat lying if they say Trump incited a coup attempt?

Is a Republican lying if they say Trump incited a coup attempt?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So many pillows....

that we should get AH to have Dominion set up a booth at the SBE to give away free pillows.

You will be able to get them from the guy with dark hair and a mustache unloading them from a truck that has “My Pillow” papered over with “Their Pillow.”

Bada Bing.

Lou Figueroa
just trying to
get back on topic