SCAMMED! Need help from friends in Lexington, North Carolina to find my Schon LTD!

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So has the GF got back to you?

...As more time passes I'm starting to think that "she" was probably just someone yanking your chain. :mad:

Yes she has. And she has provided information that would be pretty hard to know without being close to Rusty. Hopefully the information helps.

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Still hoping to get this guy, it seems that there are some tournaments around the North Carolina area, hopefully someone will see him..gate city billiards he was seen before until I posted on here abt the scam so I'm sure someone tipped him off

According to Rustys ex-gf he has ears that noticeably stick out

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thubosky,

When you find this a**hole, you should oblige him on some corrective surgery for those protuberant ears. Possibly removing one, or both, will improve his self-esteem enough that he will no longer victimize the good people of the world.

I have had two cues stolen from me. The total value being a bit over 1K, so I do feel your pain. Please keep us informed. And I truly hope you find this guy and your cue.

Braden

harris4143

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I will try and help you I work in collections and have a lot of resources at work please private message me all the info you have name, dob, former address all that stuff and I'll try and get you something to work with