AzB Silver Member
So the key features are
- The whole cue butt and shaft are made from purple heart wood (very dense). https://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/schmelke/schmelke_break--all-purpleheart.htm
- This cue was offered with a white butt cap and joint (phenolic style) with gold rings.
- You can custom order a version of this cue any way you would like.
- This cue is was advertised adjustable 18-21 oz (mine is 19.5).
- The shaft comes 13.5 mm with a phenolic tip ferule combo.
- This cue was advertised for $169.00 (free shipping) and made it to my door in four days.
- The material, fit finish and value (what you are getting for your money) is a bargain to say the least. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Most cues at this price point are painted mystery wood (not purple heart or bocote wood) from over seas.
- I purchased mine from Billiard Warehouse. They answered any and all questions by email quickly. A+