Scott Frost

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
A while back I posted a thread about a fellow pool player and friend Mike Slaughter.
He was diagnosed with throat cancer and had to go through 7 weeks of chemo and radiation. I wanted to take a minute to give thanks to Scott Frost among others who stepped up to help Mike during this very tough time in his life.
Mike has 1 more radiation treatment tomorrow and it's a good thing as the water pump went out on his car today on his way back from radiation
Keep Mike in your thoughts and prayers and if you see Scott let him know it's appreciated and we are pulling for him to make the MC

Thanks again to all those who step up to help people when life throws one of its curve balls. Mike has a gofundme page if you'd like to help and are able

Green Hornet

Registered
I have become increasingly impressed with Scott Frost on and off the table. Not too long ago he did a segment on ABR about a kid named Hunter Cole who was ill.

Some people like to point out how some pros are all about themselves, but this just proves otherwise.

I'm personally pulling for Frosty to make the Mosconi Cup Team.

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have become increasingly impressed with Scott Frost on and off the table. Not too long ago he did a segment on ABR about a kid named Hunter Cole who was ill.

Some people like to point out how some pros are all about themselves, but this just proves otherwise.

I'm personally pulling for Frosty to make the Mosconi Cup Team.

+1. I was very impressed with Scott's leadership ability during bonus ball. I'd love to see Oscar on the team also.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a couple days ago Scott witnessed a crash on the freeway
he was the 1st person to stop and aid the young lady that was injured.
He got the door open and got the girl out of the truck and called paramedics
Scott is a great guy he always seems to have time to help others.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
You should post a link to the gofundme page...

I thought about that and I did post it on my Twitter . I mainly wanted the pool world to be
aware of Scott's good heart and intentions. He is a role model in the pool world and has a habit of going out of his way to help others and that's a great quality to have in our sport

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Just a couple days ago Scott witnessed a crash on the freeway
he was the 1st person to stop and aid the young lady that was injured.
He got the door open and got the girl out of the truck and called paramedics
Scott is a great guy he always seems to have time to help others.

The pool world should be proud of Scott, Thanks for posting that Terry
I hope Scott is rewarded for his efforts but I think the reward comes from the feeling you get when you've helped someone else

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Scott is a good guy. This isn't the first time that he has helped out with a person going thru Cancer and treatments.

Much much more than a lot of others would even consider doing.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott is a killer on the pool table but in real life he is a wonderful person. Keep doing the right things in life for the people that need it and you'll be a happy person.