Scruggs E-BAY Scam!

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
This is a 4 point Tim Scruggs cue in mint refinished condition. It was refinished last week by Proficient, and has not yet left their shop. It will be shipped direct from them to the winner of the auction.

maybe he's only lying about the time of which the cue was refinished. You know what I mean. I really just stay out of e-bay altogether, its such a crapshot. Nice cue though.

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
i saw that earlier today and wondered about it. i hate "private" auctions and something seems a little too fishy on that cue. could be legit, it will be interesting to find out.

guy

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Smells Like A Scam

This Looks Just like the Joe Gold Cognoscenti Scam that did the same thing the other day on Ebay......Watch Out for this One !!!!!

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Scam

This may not be much of a factor, but you also have to take into account that the seller has been a member since Feb of 2001, and also has a 98% approval rating. For a member to have been around that long with an approval rating that is slightly less than perfect should account for something. You may also notice that there is positive feedback from 49 members, but also has 1 member who left negative feedback. There is just a lot to consider. Obviously, when you can spot pictures from somewhere, it makes it harder to believe. I don't know whether it is a scam or not, but for me, it is a little harder to label this one a scam.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
johnf_34 said:
This may not be much of a factor, but you also have to take into account that the seller has been a member since Feb of 2001, and also has a 98% approval rating. For a member to have been around that long with an approval rating that is slightly less than perfect should account for something. You may also notice that there is positive feedback from 49 members, but also has 1 member who left negative feedback. There is just a lot to consider. Obviously, when you can spot pictures from somewhere, it makes it harder to believe. I don't know whether it is a scam or not, but for me, it is a little harder to label this one a scam.
I agree,if he had zero or a low feedback and was a newer member i would have doubts but i think this is legit.:cool:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Call Scott!

If the cue had good shafts it would be mine! I would call Scott. Easy stuff to verify. Those doubled up green and blue veneers are soo pretty!
Nick