Seattle or Orlando Tournaments - Cheap Action?

Rpm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm going to be in Seattle for the last weekend in January need to stretch my legs and catch a whooping. I'll be staying in Lynwood but i have wheels so anywhere within a 45 minute drive would be fine. I heard a place called the grove used to have some sporty players who don't mind cheap donations.
When i leave Seattle i'm headed to Orlando for a week same thing applies would love to hit up some tournaments and cheap educting action. I prefer 8 ball, 9 ball or 14.1. If some wants to rob me in one pocket we can do that but i'll probably only play for table time because i don't know the game at all.
All help would be appreciated
Rpm
 
Rpm said:
i'm going to be in Seattle for the last weekend in January need to stretch my legs and catch a whooping. I'll be staying in Lynwood but i have wheels so anywhere within a 45 minute drive would be fine. I heard a place called the grove used to have some sporty players who don't mind cheap donations.
When i leave Seattle i'm headed to Orlando for a week same thing applies would love to hit up some tournaments and cheap educting action. I prefer 8 ball, 9 ball or 14.1. If some wants to rob me in one pocket we can do that but i'll probably only play for table time because i don't know the game at all.
All help would be appreciated
Rpm
Dr Cues will be your best bet, action is pretty much nonstop.... It's off of Bothell/Everett hwy and Lake City way probably 10min south of where you are going to be staying.
 
Rpm said:
Dr. Cues - nice what type of equipment do they have there?
The best in Seattle!

I think 7 GCIV's up front with Diamond lights, another 9 in the backroom for the bangers...

Balls and tables are cleaned after every turn in..... Nice place, great people, some decent action. If you can't find a game in there, you aren't looking for a game...
 
Uncle Jacks is in Lynnwood and is a very nice room. Randy, the house man will play you some. He is, let's say, temperamental though. Shotze's in Everett or Dr. Cues in Seattle are very nice too. I would say the most action is at Dr. Cues though. Their webcam is out of commission. I was there today...oops, I mean yesterday!

Give me a shout if you want someone to just hit em with or 1pRoscoe will give you action.
 
Back
Top