Ralph Kramden BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON! Silver Member Dec 31, 2009 #21 I tried closing one eye in the bathroom. I even missed the toilet.
P pocketspeed AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 31, 2009 #22 Ralph Kramden said: I tried closing one eye in the bathroom. I even missed the toilet. Click to expand... in that case buy the dvd, it will prolly help you brian
Ralph Kramden said: I tried closing one eye in the bathroom. I even missed the toilet. Click to expand... in that case buy the dvd, it will prolly help you brian
genomachino AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 31, 2009 #23 Good one there........... pocketspeed said: in that case buy the dvd, it will prolly help you brian Click to expand... :thumbup: Happy New Year and Good Luck..........:thumbup:
Good one there........... pocketspeed said: in that case buy the dvd, it will prolly help you brian Click to expand... :thumbup: Happy New Year and Good Luck..........:thumbup:
Ralph Kramden BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON! Silver Member Dec 31, 2009 #24 pocketspeed said: in that case buy the dvd, it will prolly help you brian Click to expand... It prolly should, but probably won't.
pocketspeed said: in that case buy the dvd, it will prolly help you brian Click to expand... It prolly should, but probably won't.