selling cues

Jeff0825

Registered
I have a Predator SP, a McDermott j/b and a Meucci that I am trying to sell but nobody has even posted anything on any of the pages. Are those just not popular cues or just not what people are looking for??

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
asiasdad said:
They are production cues that anyone can buy for next to nothing on
ebay.

What he said and also the market is not real good right now. Give it some time- your cues have only been listed for a few hours! If they don't sell or no interest, then you may have to stick them on Ebay-probably a little better place for production cues. Good luck!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff0825 said:
I have a Predator SP, a McDermott j/b and a Meucci that I am trying to sell but nobody has even posted anything on any of the pages. Are those just not popular cues or just not what people are looking for??

most of the people that i've met that've been playing for a while avoid meuccis because they're too whippy and mcdermott j/b is probably hard to sell because you could get a custom j/b made for a little more or for much less buy a j&j or hammer head that'll both work great. i'm guessing the predator sp will sell faster than the other two but they're easy enough to get (j&j or ebay) as is and you'd have to list it for a low price to get it to move quick.

the thing about the predator sp is that if someone's buying it they're buying it just to play with and not really expecting to keep it in good shape so what's the big deal about buying one form ebay that's a little messed up. you throw a new predator shaft on it and it's a day to day player that you don't have to worry much about