Sending my cue back to meucci (known black hole) for cues.

Nyquil

I bought an EC-7 as league banger. I had to wait two months for a 30 inch pro shaft. I ordered it without the urethane wrap. They sent me one with a urethane wrap.

To my surprise I really like how it shoots. I put a Kamue SS clear on it. The league tables have cloth like glass everyone complains about it. Wanted something soft shooting for the league tables. Anyway I just sent it back since I am off league this week. I will let ya guys know if I get it back, lol.

Cheers,
Brent

FunChamp

I bought an EC-7 as league banger. I had to wait two months for a 30 inch pro shaft. I ordered it without the urethane wrap. They sent me one with a urethane wrap.

To my surprise I really like how it shoots. I put a Kamue SS clear on it. The league tables have cloth like glass everyone complains about it. Wanted something soft shooting for the league tables. Anyway I just sent it back since I am off league this week. I will let ya guys know if I get it back, lol.

Cheers,
Brent
See ya in 2024

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Cheers,
Brent
Good luck. I have heard things are way better under new mgmt. Someone on here posted a while back about this and they did a good job in a timely manner. What you're having done is simple and any good cue guy can do it.

Nyquil

Good luck. I have heard things are way better under new mgmt. Someone on here posted a while back about this and they did a good job in a timely manner. What you're having done is simple and any good cue guy can do it.
This is a test. I was prepared for this when I bought the cue. Paid PayPal with a credit card. I will do a charge back if I don't have my cue back within a couple weeks.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The results of what you are doing could raise or lower Meucci's some what tarnished reputation on this forum.
I really hope the new owners have turned the business in a positive direction.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I'm missing something here. If you really like how it shoots, why are you sending it back?

Nyquil

I've never understood the reasoning for having a wrap and then putting the finish over it. You end up with a wrap-less cue that only looks like a wrapped cue. Why bother? I wish I preferred a wrap-less cue so I could have a beautiful piece of wood there.
I don't get it either....

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nyquil, Howdy;

Sent off a HP-1 for 'repair'. Arrived at M's 1 Nov. Fugget, I've already told this tail of frustration a few times on here
before. Short side is it took over 1.5 years to get back a replacement as they'd broken mine and didn't feel the need to tell me.
Had to threaten with Local Small claims court to get them off their phat arses to ship it to me.

hank

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
why are people still so stupid and buy those cues. maybe deep inside they want to feel hurt and pain.
oh,, wait,,, they make them look cool. that's it.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why are people still so stupid and buy those cues. maybe deep inside they want to feel hurt and pain.
Billy bar banger is their biggest customer,I'm gonna get me one of them Moochies.

Nyquil

Sample size of one but i really like the feel of the cue. I have quite a few different cues and this one is one of my favorites. I use it exclusively for league and when I am at home I either reach for the meucci or my joss. The joint connection from butt to shaft there is zero over hang. Most my cues I can feel a lip.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spoke with one of the new owners of Meucci Cues while I was at the SBE this past April. When I asked about refinishes/repairs, he said that was one of their focus areas for the team and the new owners. He stated...'simple repairs and refinishes" should take but a few weeks (3-4). One thing that was emphasized was to include clear instructions or instructions for that matter to accompany the cue, so they know what was expected of them.