Should we have seperate categories for items in the FS/FT/WTB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seperate categories for individual items for sale sure would help
those OLD GUYS out here that can't remember where the heck we saw something,

A SAVE feature to save items were browsing would be a plus as well.

What do you guys think?
I never did this before -A Poll that is--

Seperate categories----- Cues
-----Cases
----- Table items (acessories)
----- DVD/Video items

A save feature to /save items searched for ,or considering to buy ?

Just a couple of ditties that might help out.

Last edited:

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Personlly IMO I don't really think we need separate catagories for everything and many sellers have different items for sell in the same threads, but that's just me. I actually like having everything in the same place.... cues/cases/tables/videos/books/small mammals. It's easier to just browse the "for sale" section without having to skip back and forth between sub-forums.

As far as "saving" items, you can always "subscribe" to a thread if you're having trouble remembering what and where you saw something...

Last edited:

XxMerlinxX

Pleased As Punch
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the idea of different categories. A lot of times, if it's late at night or I'm just tired, I skip over things that I'm looking for while I'm browsing. Not only that, but if I'm just looking for a case, I don't really care for having to sift through all of the cue FS threads as well.

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They should have a search engine if you are looking for a particular case or cue. There is over a thousand pages. AZ should delete about 800 of those pages of OLD posts.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
We DON'T need categories or sub-categories!

There IS a great SEARCH function.

You CAN "Subscribe" to any Thread(s) which gives you the same benefits as a "Save function".

-von

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I'd love to see cues by themselves, a seperate section for cases, a seperate section for tables and a seperate section for cue making items.. machinery, wood, etc, and finally a seperate section of everything else/misc.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Personlly IMO I don't really think we need separate catagories for everything and many sellers have different items for sell in the same threads, but that's just me. I actually like having everything in the same place.... cues/cases/tables/videos/books/small mammals. It's easier to just browse the "for sale" section without having to skip back and forth between sub-forums.

As far as "saving" items, you can always "subscribe" to a thread if you're having trouble remembering what and where you saw something...

Feel the same.

DMTY

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
I wish I could search by price range, or that people would post prices in the title.

New Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seperate catagories

I will try the Subscribe --thanks guys I am still relatively New here, and didn't figure that one out.

I don't know if anything will be improved or changed.

I just know that at 2:00-4:00 A.M. I get pretty foggy and can't find S**T
I have to start all over later usually that day and sometimes the item is already gone!

I am not really familiar with the comment about the less than the best search feature , I sorta know do to the hassle of eventually having to search the threads (repeat).
I am no computer whiz , so I can't explain it as to make sense to others.
If someone could convey that in PC lingo to the staff maybe it would help.

The price in the thread would be nice, even shopping by maker/name of item as well certainly would help.( listed in thread title )

Seeing as how I joined last night ---
I thought I would SPOUT off about something that was starting to itch.

Being part f something can be pretty cool.
Thank You AZB and Friends

Chris