Setting the record...

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
In reply to this thread! https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496717

In a few days, when I feel up to it,, I will set the record straight on the truth and lies around this table!

First let me say, I had major surgery on the 16th, so I haven’t been able to defend myself till today in limitation.

Thoroughly to these accusations! WHICH ARE COMPLETELY FALSE!

The single thing I may be guilty of is, believing the person that has the table, and representing what I was told and represented by the original photos!

I’m going to post ALL and photos and texts from the realtor Bob, and Jim the pilot, with the TIMELINE proof of some not truthful post, on Facebook, here and on 1Porg!

These 2 other idiots, Mark and CrabbcatJohn that have tried to put blame to me for their ignorance and GREED will get toasted also!

Once again, the timeline texts will tell the ENTIRE truth with proof!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope fast and loose recovery from your surgery.
Hoping that you don't get too upset about this kinda scheisse.
Keep calm and get well!

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In reply to this thread! https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496717

In a few days, when I feel up to it,, I will set the record straight on the truth and lies around this table!

First let me say, I had major surgery on the 16th, so I haven’t been able to defend myself till today in limitation.

Thoroughly to these accusations! WHICH ARE COMPLETELY FALSE!

The single thing I may be guilty of is, believing the person that has the table, and representing what I was told and represented by the original photos!

I’m going to post ALL and photos and texts from the realtor Bob, and Jim the pilot, with the TIMELINE proof of some not truthful post, on Facebook, here and on 1Porg!

These 2 other idiots, Mark and CrabbcatJohn that have tried to put blame to me for their ignorance and GREED will get toasted also!

Once again, the timeline texts will tell the ENTIRE truth with proof!

I wasn't involved with this purchase or even aware of it until Mark recounted it afterwards. I never commented on AZ about it. If your going to include me for being critical of your involvement, you might as well add everyone else who has been critical of you too. That list is long. I'm done here. GL

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
I wasn't involved with this purchase or even aware of it until Mark recounted it afterwards. I never commented on AZ about it. If your going to include me for being critical of your involvement, you might as well add everyone else who has been critical of you too. That list is long. I'm done here. GL

YOU, started All this sh&t on FB, you'll get outed for sure! The list starts with YOU!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
WOW! I rarely involve myself in such shenanigans....and this one ain't no different than a million threads that have come before it. I will admit I might lurk a bit:p

this thread does seem just a bit different;)

Lets get it on:grin:

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YOU, started All this sh&t on FB, you'll get outed for sure! The list starts with YOU!
No, i commented on the post on facebook. I didn't start anything or create the facebook post which was the same as the post here. I did however call you a bad name on there... sorry...lol

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't think anyone was able to figure out what the heck was going on with that whole table for sale story so they didn't really know who if anyone was the bad guy.

You might be well advised to just leave sleeping dogs lie. That and delete your Facebook apps. Nothing good seems to come from that thing, although to be honest I have never used it and am not in a position to ever feel I need to be a part of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
ALL this crap was started by the Troll of this post. And a post on Facebook/1p org.https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496717

I started this thread to defend against people like this. Most of the back & forth has occurred in this thread: http://onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15616

This is just the prelims, I'll be posting ALL the, call logs, text timelines and photos I was supplied from the holder of the table! and possible buyer.

I'm only posting here because I started the thread, and was attacked.

P. S. I had major surgery on the 16th, that is why I haven't followed up in full mode till now!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Billy...first of all....be well.

I know things can happen...especially when it’s not hands on.

Early 80s....I was looking for an antique Brunswick snooker table....6x12
One of my best friends calls me..he lived a couple hundred miles away...
..told me that a real estate broker in his town was selling his own house...
..had a table for 30 years..Brunswick from the early 30s...perfect condition.
So I drove over...we got half way down the stairs to the basement den...:eek:
I said “Gabe, that’s a 5.5x 11.”
Neither one had ever heard of those dimensions..always though it was a 6xx12.

So when you know what you’re doing but taking second hand info...
..you’re rolling the dice....and sometimes you lose.

Some people understand...some people don’t

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Billy...first of all....be well.

I know things can happen...especially when it’s not hands on.

Early 80s....I was looking for an antique Brunswick snooker table....6x12
One of my best friends calls me..he lived a couple hundred miles away...
..told me that a real estate broker in his town was selling his own house...
..had a table for 30 years..Brunswick from the early 30s...perfect condition.
So I drove over...we got half way down the stairs to the basement den...:eek:
I said “Gabe, that’s a 5.5x 11.”
Neither one had ever heard of those dimensions..always though it was a 6xx12.

So when you know what you’re doing but taking second hand info...
..you’re rolling the dice....and sometimes you lose.

Some people understand...some people don’t

PT; thanks for the well wishes! I'm coming along. The OP of the Perfection thread was on his own, when I posted the table was SOLD on 07/04/19! I was completely out of the picture! I will post ALL the Call logs, text time lines and the ONLY photos and info I had at the time of my posting and after.

Then some drunken posters in the middle night started using foul abusive language at me, and I defended myself in kind. And was letting the OP know I'm getting closer to exposing his GREED and IGNORANCE!

BTW, Steve Booth banned me for LIVE for NO SPECIFIC reason, after I defended myself against, A**holes!

Here's the actually ban:vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I will post ALL my interactions with the parties involved!