Shane Van Boening to Play in Waco, Saturday!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We are doing a Charity Fund Raiser for the Texas School for the Deaf this Saturday at the Waco Mid-Level event!!!!!!!

You will donate $10 to the Texas School for the Deaf and get to play a game of 9ball with Shane Van Boening!!!!

All challengers will get their name in the hat for prizes that will be drawn after the fund Raiser!

You will also have a photo opportunity and I'm sure Shane will be doing Autographs!! (bring your sharpies):thumbup:

Sponsored by: Cue & Promotions, Hanshew Custom Cues, Omega Billiards International

Attachments

• shane-van-boening-wins-us-o.jpg
    shane-van-boening-wins-us-o.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 934
Last edited:

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Idea

This is a great way to give to a charity. Also, many fans out there don't realize Shane is hearing impaired.
For only $10 you can play a world beater and also give to a worthwhile charity.:thumbup:

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
[/SIZE]
Bigtruck said:
We are doing a Charity Fund Raiser for the Texas School for the Deaf this Saturday at the Waco Mid-Level event!!!!!!!

You will donate $10 to the Texas School for the Deaf and get to play a game of 9ball with Shane Van Boening!!!!

All challengers will get their name in the hat for prizes that will be drawn after the fund Raiser!

You will also have a photo opportunity and I'm sure Shane will be doing Autographs!! (bring your sharpies):thumbup:

Sponsored by: Cue & Promotions, Hanshew Custom Cues, Omega Billiards International

This is for a great cause, and we are happy to be part of it. Hopefully, I can make it down there.

Regards,

Michael.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:

Great Idea guy's, Whose ever it was. Pool needs to get more involved in the charitie's. It can only do good things for our sport. Where can those of us, who want to contribute, do so ? Post a link. :thumbup:

Dick

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Great Idea guy's, Whose ever it was. Pool needs to get more involved in the charitie's. It can only do good things for our sport. Where can those of us, who want to contribute, do so ? Post a link. :thumbup:

Dick

Thanks Dick!! Shane is an outstanding young man!! Such a good ambassador for pool!

Anyone that would like to make a contribution please mention "Shane Van Boening" on your check.

Ray
254-379-2569

Click Here for contribution info

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
What a great idea! I'd love to see more charity events like this. Thanks for helping putting something like this together. If my husband decides to play this weekend, I'll give him money to donate.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well..........

thehammer37 said:
What would it take to get him in other cities to do this? Great idea.

You are in Texas!....... and we all know that God blessed Texas!!

Now all you need to do is have a major tournament with at least $4000.00 added within a 100 miles of Amarillo that also carries a very prestigious title!:thumbup:

If there is anyone out there that would be interested in entering a 2 man tournament with the 2008 Texas State Champion, that might get him there!:grin-square:

Ray

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
Such a great cause, Cuddo's to Ray Hansen and Shane Van Boeing...

Duno if i'm gonna be able to make it for the tourny Ray But you can put me down for $50 torwards the pot, and I encourage this AZ community to step up for these children and show how far this forum has come in a short time.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks

TxOnePocket said:

Duno if i'm gonna be able to make it for the tourny Ray But you can put me down for $50 torwards the pot, and I encourage this AZ community to step up for these children and show how far this forum has come in a short time.

Thanks! You can send your check with someone or click the above link for mailing info.

Please make check payable to TSD Foundation

Send to:
TSD Foundation
P.O. Box 42727
Austin, Texas 78704-2727
Telephone: 512-462-5329

Fax: 512-462-5661

Thank you for contributing to the TSD Foundation. You will receive a tax deductible receipt for your gift. Please write in the memo - Shane Van Boening.

Last edited:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UPS Guy

TxOnePocket said:

If you don't make it I'll post your $50 if you want, and just pay me when you see me.

Thanks,

Rack'em

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank You!

Michael-Hoang said:
[/SIZE]

This is for a great cause, and we are happy to be part of it. Hopefully, I can make it down there.

Regards,

Michael.

Mike,

Your generosity is absolutely heart warming! Thank you so much!!! :thumbup2:

Without you this wouldn't be near as exciting! I hope you get to make it down and meet this young man!;)

Ray

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For everyone of legal age that donates at least $40 to the charity:

I will buy you a drink.

Beer, Coke, or a single shot, your choice.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:

I think Zach is excited about this!! LOL.

Don't miss this one guys & girls! Bring your sharpies & your checkbooks! You can play Shane & write it off your taxes!! Double nuts!

Ray

Attachments

• shane-van-boening-wins-us-o.jpg
    shane-van-boening-wins-us-o.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 240

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank You!!

The sponsors that are supplying gifts for the challenger drawings should be recognized!! These guys share my passion to grow the sport and I urge you to show them your support when the opportunity presents itself!

Omega Billiards - Michael Huang www.omegabilliards.com
Hanshew Custom Cues - James Hanshew
Diamond Billiard Products - Brian Miller
Clicks Billiards Waco - Jim Ashby
Cue & A Promotions - my company
Texas School for The Deaf - Keena Miller

And most of all, a very special thanks to Shane aka. SouthDakotaKid for donating his time and personality to make this happen!!!:thumbup:

Sincerely,

Ray Hansen

Last edited: