Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane 78-66
They are playing pretty fast 5 minutes per rack. But if they go to 190 racks total, that means another 4 hours. Still some ways to go :eek:
Going for a smoke

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane 78-66
They are playing pretty fast 5 minutes per rack. But if they go to 190 racks total, that means another 4 hours. Still some ways to go :eek:
Going for a smoke

Slow roll kill is what's going on here, Shaw was gaining but he shot his load now it's tit for tat , Shane will smell the blood in the water soon hit a gear and be done with it

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shane up 80-69, after missing a 10 ball that skidded. Both players look a little mentally fatigued.

I've been told the next match between these two is going to be called the Shaw-Shane Redemption.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the stats being re-set every day? Or are they for the entire set?

Nice to see someone other than Accu-Stats using the Accu-Stats derived TPA.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Shane missed another 10 ball .
Shaw 72-83
Shaw cannot seem to cut it down to less than the psychological lead of 10.
If this ends within less than 5 racks win ( like 100-95, 100-97) , they should have a rematch cos that is like hill hill in race to 100 :D

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane triple fouls Shaw and leads 85-73. Timeout.
Beyoncé on way to the venue to sing :grin-square:
Really tough for Shaw to win this now. If he had cut lead to less than 10 before timeout , he still had good chance. Now I think his chances are maybe 10 to 20% but of cos I am just guessing in the dark

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw breaks dry, Shane missed a ball. Shaw wins rack to cut the lead to single digit 9 for first time . Shaw 80-89

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Shaw making a great run . Now 82-89 and he has cut the lead to just 7 from 23 at start of day

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is unbelievable. Shaw is an absolute monster. He's got his break working and he's making pretty tough outs look completely routine. Anyone's game from here. Pretty exciting glad I decided to buy the stream

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another B&R . Shaw now 6 behind 83-89.
He is breaking much better , better open layout with shot on 1